- Downloading: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
- Note: Gifting is not available for this item.
- ASIN: B002YX09NE
- Release Date: November 25, 2009
- Average Customer Review: 57 customer reviews
This item is currently unavailable.
Alpha Prime [Download]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- 10 Levels Of Fast-paced, Unrelenting Action.
- 8 Futuristic Weapons.
- Bullet Time Allows Players To Temporarily Slow Down The Action.
- Vehicles Can Be Used To Move To Different Locations Quickly.
From the Manufacturer
Alpha Prime is a first person shooter set in deep space in an apparently abandoned deep-space asteroid mining base. You have a surplus of advanced weapons and devices, including a variety of robots and manipulators, surveillance cameras and security systems that can be hacked, controlled and used to complete your task.
Somewhere deep in space, on the lifeless asteroid Alpha Prime, something has gone terribly wrong...
The miners were warned that the hubbardium they were mining was too dangerous, but the lure of unimaginable wealth was too strong. Now, something has happened to them and it`s up to you to save them and face an unknown threat.
Armed with an assortment of hi-tech weapons and the ability to hack into the station's own automated defenses, your mission is simple:
Get in, Get `em and Get out!
Top Customer Reviews
Overall: good game to play around in for $1.25 but I would be disappointed if I got it for $5.
*Can lean out around corners
*Primary assault-like weapon has more accurate zoomed mode (but no scope)
*Occasional hackable electronics
*Pretty cool vehicle ride
*Load and save from any point
*Hacking rarely used
the graphics are good if you put everything on max.
i'm not going to say much, only one thing:
i bought it for 5$ which is super cheap for this kind of game that's why i'm giving it 4 stars.
if you have spare time which you would like to waste on playing a shooter and have an extra 5$ than i totally recommend this game!
- The levels are well thought out.
- There's not much of a story, but there is something to keep you involved in the main character.
- Enemies can be hard, but not impossible.
- The graphics aren't bleeding edge, but they are about what you would find on a typical console FPS.
- It could have been longer. I played over the course of a week, a few hours each night. I din't tally up the total hours, but I felt it was a little on the short side. That said, I've played some premium games from major companies lately that were even shorter.
If you're waiting around for the next great FPS to come out, you would do well to grab a copy of this game while you're waiting, and for this insanely low price you really have nothing to lose.
***UPDATE*** (6/21/2012) After going on a few forums with people with the same issue all ya gotta do is uninstall and reinstall and bingo quick saves are back thank goodness...phew.. there for a while I was gonna deep six the thing...and upon further review..it ain't so bad so I gave it a good 4 stars and it is worth the $4.99 after all...Google IS your friend...=} and Amazon lets you download til your hear is content..good deal Amazon..as usual.
***UPDATE*** (6/22/2012) This thing has 11 levels and for a single shooter game it really gets hectic as you go along and if you like a lot of action this one is a helluva a little game...and btw if you get hung up or stalled go to youtube a guy has been nice enough to do a video walkthrough that really helps as you are basically on your own on this one..you will not be disappointed if you like this genre. So lets go on and give it five stars. another btw just fast forward through the cut scenes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
don't expect new graphics
but this game is from back in the day before MULTI-PLAYER so developers cared about story and game play
i miss... Read more
Awful story, awful gameplay, awful sound, awful voice-acting, awful graphics and so much more!
Did I mention it was awful? Read more
I never got it to work. In fact it never loaded and then the download was no longer available. It didn't cost much but I got zero for it.Published on December 3, 2013 by Ran Kravania
well i must say its pretty awesome. this is by far one of the best iv tried and trust me i have tried ALOT. Read morePublished on August 24, 2013 by John K
at the price I paid I felt I more than got value for money. While it isn't a triple A title it is still a pretty decent First Person Shooter, as long as you're not expecting Halo... Read morePublished on May 21, 2013 by RJ2K10