Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merkur-Razor Vision Silvertip Brush with Satin Chrome Handle
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 22, 2015
Little disappointed because I feel the quality and the heftiness of the product is lacking. Lathers okay nothing special. I bought it just to lather my face and use a pure badger hair for my lathering up my head. The pure badger does a better job! Now I just use the Pure Badger for both my face and head. So Disappointed with Merkur Silver Tip!
on December 25, 2014
This is only the second brush I've ever used. The first one came with my Merkur Vision Razor as part of a set. It lasted about two years before all the bristles fell out. I now believe this was due to cleaning it with water that was too hot. I bought this brush as a replacement. It is not as big as my first one. However, I think it builds a better lather. The bristles are fantastic! They feel just right and they hold water easily. I expect this brush to last a lot longer than the first one did now that I know how to take care of it.
on January 22, 2014
Well made, durable shave brush. Nice weight and feel.
Extra value but should last longer than most other brushes to compensate.
on September 25, 2014
Been using it for two months. Very minimal bristle loss (almost none). Lathers nicely, maintains heat.
on February 27, 2015