Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 16, 2012
Let's be honest, this headphone will really only sell if you are either a huge fan of the color orange or CAN pull off the unique style. I mainly purchased these with a huge focus on style and not worrying so much about how BASS or any of that it would offer.

To start off, it sits pretty comfortable on your ear, the adjusters on mine are harder than usual to adjust which is actually a great thing since sometimes when they are too loose it can adjust on it's own and that's not fun to deal with.

The sound on these headphones are surprisingly GOOD being that I wasn't expecting much at all and mainly bought it for aesthetic reasons. It can kick some bass, but nothing crazy... but for the price tag I think it's right where it should be.

If you're starting off with any headphone and are looking for a cheap one, this could possibly be an option for you... I would honestly recommend the cheaper line of Merkury headphones which are exactly the same but with a retro style. I do HIGHLY recommend these though if you like the style and color of it.
on April 2, 2012
The sound is pretty decent for the price... they sound like you should have paid MUCH more, be careful though because they can drown out outside sounds...the orange color gets EVERYONE'S attention and they are soooo funky that even if I'm wearing a suit they look cool, like a fashion ad or something... would I recommend? Of course! Should you walk next to me wearing yours while I'm wearing mine...no...LOL