Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

60%
40%

on January 4, 2014
So far it does everything that is expected of it. I needed a sleeve for my 15.6 inch ultrabook, which was a harder feat than I had expected. Since this case is 16 inches, it is a little roomy in the case but not so much that it bounces around. It gives me a little room to pack my external hard drive in along with it. The color is as shown, and is very fun. It is a very good value for what I paid, and since I keep the sleeve in a computer bag while traveling, the size difference doesn't bother me too much. I mostly got it to protect from bumps and scratches and it does its job.
on February 16, 2015
good sleeve for a lap top. I give it 4 stars because it is great but I have a gaming lap top and even though the dimensions should have fit, it did not. Runs a little small for the specified dimensions.
on May 4, 2014
My laptop fits in here well except it's a little loose. I appreciate that the case is nice and smooth inside, so the laptop won't get scratched, and I can fit some papers in here along with my laptop and not have a tight fit at all.

I think this case would be perfect if they added a removable shoulder strap.
on September 4, 2013
it fits my 15.6inch laptop and my charger great! the color is nice and the sleeve has a little bit of padding. It's worth the price. don't buy a cheap $1 laptop sleeve because it breaks after 1 week.
on March 26, 2015
Bought for my daughter's laptop. Her 17" Toshiba fit perfectly and she is very happy with my purchase.
on November 25, 2013
This sleeve is appropriately padded and roomy enough for my 15.5 inch Gateway laptop, plus mouse plus charger, without being bulky. Just what I was looking for. And it's cute!
on June 5, 2013
Perfect! This is a hard to find size and this one is perfect. Came a 1/2 day late for my trip, but I'll have it for the next one.
on January 12, 2014
The sleeve fits my 16 inch laptop perfectly and offers good protection. The color is as shown and the zipper works fine.
on November 21, 2014
This works great, I like the soft interior lining and it's big enough to hold my 15.5 laptop and wireless mouse.
on October 17, 2014