5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I needed an inexpensive case to protect my laptop while it was in my backpack. This works perfectly and is exactly as shown in the picture. I would recommend this product.
Published 13 months ago by Runnner345

3.0 out of 5 stars OK BUT...
The material itself provides some cushion for my laptop but the zipper can be a pain in the butt to zip or unzip most times. And it's not because it's too tight. I actually have plenty of room inspite of my laptop being 16inches. If they can improve the zipper, I'll give it another star.
Published 4 months ago by pumpkin spice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Merkury Innovations 16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black/Purple) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, September 4, 2013
I got a sweet gaming notebook from my son (yeah, my son! :-p) and needed something to add that extra layer of protection - and this is it. My machine is loaded and consequently is fairly hefty (and thick at junction of the screen and the base). It's a 15.6" screen, but I got the 16" sleeve and it fits snugly, but well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 5, 2013
I had it for a while. It has been a great cover. I've had it on my backpack on rainy days. Everything in my backpack gets wet except laptop. great product :) !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, September 4, 2013
it fits my 15.6inch laptop and my charger great! the color is nice and the sleeve has a little bit of padding. It's worth the price. don't buy a cheap $1 laptop sleeve because it breaks after 1 week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 9, 2013
This laptop cover arrived very promptly and was in fabulous condition! It was a little bigger than I was expecting, but then again, I wasn't entirely sure which size I should have ordered in the first place. But the width size was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars My computer is now snug and secure., July 18, 2014
How did I not know about this thing before now? There I was, stuffing my naked laptop into my backpack and hauling it to school, all the while worrying about rain, scratchy notebook wires, and miscellaneous debris violating it. Then I saw someone else with one of these and my life changed forever. This beauty protects my laptop from all of the ugliness life (and commuting on the subway) has to offer. It is attractive and well-made. The purple color is brighter than it appears in the picture, which is okay by me. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, October 14, 2013
This laptop sleeve is great. I have a 15.6 hp pavilion and it fits perfectly, along with a notebook and thin textbook. The purple is a lot more purple than the picture indicates, but it looks great. Very satisfied, and it delivered on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little big for my laptop..., May 4, 2014
My laptop fits in here well except it's a little loose. I appreciate that the case is nice and smooth inside, so the laptop won't get scratched, and I can fit some papers in here along with my laptop and not have a tight fit at all.

I think this case would be perfect if they added a removable shoulder strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, April 30, 2014
This sleeve is an exceptional value. It is made of a nice, thick material which held up very well over the course of the school year, as my son took it in and out of his backpack for each of his college classes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 18, 2014
I was looking for a relatively inexpensive case that would fit my laptop without being too bulky. This is light and seems durable (I've only had it a week though). NOTE: You may want to get the size bigger than your laptop size. I have a 15.6 inch, and the 16 is just about the right size.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Merkury Innovations 16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black/Purple)
$19.99 $17.99