5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I needed an inexpensive case to protect my laptop while it was in my backpack. This works perfectly and is exactly as shown in the picture. I would recommend this product.
Published 18 months ago by Runnner345

3.0 out of 5 stars OK BUT...
The material itself provides some cushion for my laptop but the zipper can be a pain in the butt to zip or unzip most times. And it's not because it's too tight. I actually have plenty of room inspite of my laptop being 16inches. If they can improve the zipper, I'll give it another star.
Published 9 months ago by pumpkin spice

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Merkury Innovations 16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black/Purple) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money!, September 4, 2013
I got a sweet gaming notebook from my son (yeah, my son! :-p) and needed something to add that extra layer of protection - and this is it. My machine is loaded and consequently is fairly hefty (and thick at junction of the screen and the base). It's a 15.6" screen, but I got the 16" sleeve and it fits snugly, but well.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 5, 2013
I had it for a while. It has been a great cover. I've had it on my backpack on rainy days. Everything in my backpack gets wet except laptop. great product :) !

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, September 4, 2013
it fits my 15.6inch laptop and my charger great! the color is nice and the sleeve has a little bit of padding. It's worth the price. don't buy a cheap $1 laptop sleeve because it breaks after 1 week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 9, 2013
This laptop cover arrived very promptly and was in fabulous condition! It was a little bigger than I was expecting, but then again, I wasn't entirely sure which size I should have ordered in the first place. But the width size was perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sleeve, October 4, 2013
At this point, I've bought 3 (1 in each color), and have ordered a 4th (in red).

Pros:

Thick, firm, stretchy Neoprene!
It's a liveable loose fits for a Dell 7520 15r special edition (15 x 10 x 1.25), but not ideal (up to an inch in both length and height)
To my surprise, it will, with minor stretching (no strain on the sleeve or zipper), snugly fits a Dell 7720 17r special edition (roughly 16.5 x 11 x 1.25 minus the volume for rounded edges and corners, i.e. it might not work well for all laptops with these dimension, especially those with square corner and edges).
Invisible double pull zipper
Piping to protect the laptop from the zipper
10 dollar price

Cons:

The NAVY/Sky Blue image is way off. The sleeve is a NAVY. I would upload a picture but every photo came out either like the image on Amazon or a washed out blue-gray, depending on flash.
Size and cut varies, though all could hold the 17r without strain and were loose on the 15r, some needed more stretching (17r) or had a tighter fit (15r) than others. From purple to Navy there was between a quarter to half inch width difference and the purple was wider at the bottom than the top.
Made in China

Overall very nice, well made sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Wanted, October 28, 2013
This neoprene sleeve is exactly what I wanted and needed for my new 15.6 laptop (standard model with cd/dvd bay and battery). It's not terribly snug; laptop & cord fit perfectly inside and still remained relatively slim. Interior of sleeve is slightly padded, not bulky, two zippers. I could see this taking a little weather, but I wouldn't leave it out in the rain - incidental sprinkle stroll to the car would be fine. Very very pleased. Priced right. Arrived very quickly. Only wished they had other colors and designs available. Got the 16in because I've read several reviews on those supposedly designed to fit a 15 - 15.6 and people be disappointed with the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My computer is now snug and secure., July 18, 2014
How did I not know about this thing before now? There I was, stuffing my naked laptop into my backpack and hauling it to school, all the while worrying about rain, scratchy notebook wires, and miscellaneous debris violating it. Then I saw someone else with one of these and my life changed forever. This beauty protects my laptop from all of the ugliness life (and commuting on the subway) has to offer. It is attractive and well-made. The purple color is brighter than it appears in the picture, which is okay by me. Worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Bought Two, April 7, 2014
Wolford2129 (Tacoma, WA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought one for an Wacom Intuos Pro Medium and another one a few weeks later for an Acer Aspire R7-572 laptop. The sleeve fits both very well. Soft interior, nice zipper. I don't think I'd trust it to protect either the Intous or the Acer on my daily commute to and from work (in backpack), but they are very nice to keep them dust free while at home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop sleeve!, December 29, 2013
Bought this for my son's new laptop and he loves it! Love that it came in two colors that he loves. Great sleeve to protect his valuable laptop for the price. Would definitely recommend. He loves that it is not to bulky to carry around with him as well. Thanks! :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Merkury Innovations 16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black/Purple)
$19.99 $18.30