Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merkury Innovations 16 Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black/Purple)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 4, 2013
I got a sweet gaming notebook from my son (yeah, my son! :-p) and needed something to add that extra layer of protection - and this is it. My machine is loaded and consequently is fairly hefty (and thick at junction of the screen and the base). It's a 15.6" screen, but I got the 16" sleeve and it fits snugly, but well.
on June 19, 2013
I needed an inexpensive case to protect my laptop while it was in my backpack. This works perfectly and is exactly as shown in the picture. I would recommend this product.
on October 28, 2013
This neoprene sleeve is exactly what I wanted and needed for my new 15.6 laptop (standard model with cd/dvd bay and battery). It's not terribly snug; laptop & cord fit perfectly inside and still remained relatively slim. Interior of sleeve is slightly padded, not bulky, two zippers. I could see this taking a little weather, but I wouldn't leave it out in the rain - incidental sprinkle stroll to the car would be fine. Very very pleased. Priced right. Arrived very quickly. Only wished they had other colors and designs available. Got the 16in because I've read several reviews on those supposedly designed to fit a 15 - 15.6 and people be disappointed with the fit.
on April 7, 2014
I bought one for an Wacom Intuos Pro Medium and another one a few weeks later for an Acer Aspire R7-572 laptop. The sleeve fits both very well. Soft interior, nice zipper. I don't think I'd trust it to protect either the Intous or the Acer on my daily commute to and from work (in backpack), but they are very nice to keep them dust free while at home.
on December 5, 2013
I had it for a while. It has been a great cover. I've had it on my backpack on rainy days. Everything in my backpack gets wet except laptop. great product :) !
on September 9, 2013
This laptop cover arrived very promptly and was in fabulous condition! It was a little bigger than I was expecting, but then again, I wasn't entirely sure which size I should have ordered in the first place. But the width size was perfect!
on December 29, 2013
Bought this for my son's new laptop and he loves it! Love that it came in two colors that he loves. Great sleeve to protect his valuable laptop for the price. Would definitely recommend. He loves that it is not to bulky to carry around with him as well. Thanks! :)
on July 18, 2014
How did I not know about this thing before now? There I was, stuffing my naked laptop into my backpack and hauling it to school, all the while worrying about rain, scratchy notebook wires, and miscellaneous debris violating it. Then I saw someone else with one of these and my life changed forever. This beauty protects my laptop from all of the ugliness life (and commuting on the subway) has to offer. It is attractive and well-made. The purple color is brighter than it appears in the picture, which is okay by me. Worth every penny.
on February 5, 2014
ordered this item sometime last year and i just said let me review it . nothing much to say about it this sleeve is really nice and fits my laptop perfectly i recommend to any one willing to buy no problems here
on October 14, 2013
This laptop sleeve is great. I have a 15.6 hp pavilion and it fits perfectly, along with a notebook and thin textbook. The purple is a lot more purple than the picture indicates, but it looks great. Very satisfied, and it delivered on time.