5.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter conditions
I bought those shoes for winter running (I was tired of cold and wet feet after only 1 km...) These shoes are perfect ! They keep my feet warm and dry, and the sole has good grip on wet asphalt or snow surface. Of course, I still have to put ice traction device (spikes) when conditions are very slippery because of ice...
Overall, very satisfied.
They do run 1/2...
Published 10 months ago by Lysanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Run a little big
They run a little big. They were a little long and too wide for my foot. Probably you should order a 1/2 size smaller than normal
Published 6 months ago by Amy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter conditions, January 14, 2014
Overall, very satisfied.
They do run 1/2 size big. But I already knew, so I bought a smaller size (8 instead of my regular 8 1/2). Fit is perfect !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, May 30, 2014
Good, comfortable fit. However, the shoe is noisy when walking. Almost sounds like suction cups. Also good for variable surfaces and wearing for a long day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, November 19, 2013
Sally Treat (Tampa, FL United States) - See all my reviews
A WATERPROOF Merrell barefoot shoe -- exactly what I need for running agility in the rain, which I did for two days straight when these shoes were brand new. My feet stayed dry, and so much lighter than with other waterproof trail shoes which can be so clunky. Past experience tells me Gore-Tex doesn't last forever so I hope Merrell keeps making these forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves these shoes. Wears them more than any other shoe by far., September 26, 2014
A great shoe and is my wife's favorite. I have the men's version of this shoe and love it. The Gore-Tex works well and is a good shoe for long hikes in the mountains, etc. I just hope Merrell will bring back the canvas barefoot shoes they used to make. They seem to be getting away from the "real" barefoot shoes lately and going towards more of a semi-padded hiking shoe with their newer barefoot stuff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and lightweight, June 10, 2014
Really cute and lightweight. They run big and wide, but a size down with socks is good for me. Worth it to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome feel for everyday wear, June 8, 2014
I normally wear a 9.5 but the nines fit perfectly (as other reviewers noted they run a little long). The box toe is great and doesn't crowd the toe area. I don't run, but I do use these for walking and find them extremely comfortable from the first time I put them on. I have worn for about a month now, through muddy and wet conditions and they appear to be waterproof as designed. The only time my feet got wet is when it seeped in over the top of the heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 28, 2014
SSS (Tempe, AZ, US) - See all my reviews
Great fit, wide in the toe area and they look good on the feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Run a little big, May 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, May 26, 2014
These shoes keep my feet dry in wet grass and grip well for walking on gravel roads.I would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, May 24, 2014
Shoes fit as expected. Super comfy and runs to size. They will be great on hikes and trail running. My first me teller shoe.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›