Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

75%
25%

on January 18, 2014
When the doctor told me that I had plantar fasciitis, she also said to throw away all my flip flops. That was devastating news until I came across this brand which was on her approved shoe list. These are so comfortable, supportive and look great for casual Fridays at work and at the soccer fields watching the kids play. Will buy another pair.
on July 30, 2012
The footbed of the shoe is very comfy and ergonomic, just what one expects from Merrell. The leather straps are particularly soft on the top of your feet. The only less than great thing is that it only comes in whole sizes. I usually wear an 8.5 so I ordered the 9 because I was concerned that my toes would hang over the edges of the 8. The 9 is a little big. Still comfy though, just a little loose. The shoe is cuter in person than in the picture.
on January 26, 2014
Most comfortable and pretty flip flop I have ever owned! These actually feel supportive, too! If I wore a lot of flip flops I would definitely purchase more.
on October 29, 2012
You can dress these up. I like these a lot. Only thing that ever bothered me with these is that the top part is just a little too high, so it doesn't fit my foot perfectly like the other merrell sandals I bought, it hasn't affected my walk or the comfort level though so it's fine
on July 21, 2012
these are very comfortable and can walk in them for long periods of time without any discomfort. fit like a glove from the first time i put them on
on December 26, 2012
Very comfortable shoe, true to size, compliments a variety of outfits and colors. I recommend this shoe, especially to those who have arch issues.
on March 6, 2014
Walked all around LA in these and no pain or blisters. And they're cute too! Will likely get more next season.
on November 8, 2012
I've been wearing this shoe for 5 months now, and it is still in great shape. I love Merrell shoes, and this is no exception. It's a cute shoe (I got the brown and pink), while still being comfortable. My only complaint about the shoe is that the sole is a little harder than I had hoped. The sole of this shoe is not quite as cushiony as I had wished for. I wear a 10 and the size 10 fits just right. I also loved the brown and pink color. It is a great neutral color while still being pretty.