5.0 out of 5 stars Plaza Glide
Published on December 11, 2007 by Adrienne G.

2.0 out of 5 stars Merrell plaza glide
I purchased these shoes for my mom, thinking that they had good traction, which they do. The problem was the back of the shoe rubbed on her heal. Sent them back.
Published on February 1, 2010 by donna christensen

5.0 out of 5 stars Plaza Glide, December 11, 2007
Thank you, Merrell for another pair of comfy, quality shoes I can wear to work with business casual attire. Shoes fit true-to-size and do not cause any blisters or rubbing-off of skin on heels while being broken in. That said, they are a little bit narrow until they are broken in--I would have liked it if they were just slightly wider. Very comfortable to walk in. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars long lasting, comfy, and pretty, June 5, 2010
This review is from: MERRELL Women's Plaza Glide (Apparel)
I bought these shoes in Saddle about 2.5 years ago, and they still look and feel wonderful. They actually look better than the pictures show, and have a really cute shape. I wear them to work (office), find that they go well with both pants and skirts. The sizing was spot on also. I have flat feet, and when I visited the podiatrist and happened to be wearing these, he said they were perfect for my feet. I would buy these again anytime.

4.0 out of 5 stars well made, but heavy and must be broken in, August 18, 2008
This shoe is a bit heavier than I expected. And it needs a couple of weeks for break-in. But once broken in, it fits like a glove. And I think this shoe is gonna last for years. Looks very nice. Well made. Gonna be one of my favorites. It should be an excellent winter shoe. Especially with the no-slip bottom. But a bit too heavy and hot for southern summers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe, September 18, 2008
B. Mask "Barb" (Oklahoma City, OK USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased in both colors and just love this shoe. It is very attractive and very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes for Casual Wear, December 5, 2009
C. Barnes (Mississippi, USA) - See all my reviews
I really enjoy these shoes for everyday wear. I am someone who looks for comfort when shopping for shoes, and I was a little uneasy about ordering shoes online; however, I liked them a lot and decided to take a chance. I was very surprised at how comfortable the shoes were. I can walk in them all day, and although they are not as comfortable as boots or sneakers, they hold up reasonably well for all day use. I have not had any blisters on my feet after walking in them all day. The shoes are true to size, but they were a little narrow across the toes until I wore them a few times. The back part fits a little funny, but not enough to be bothersome. I love the fact that they can be dressed up or down. I have the "saddle" color and they go with everything. Great all around pair of shoes. Highly recommended by a picky shoe shopper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable shoe, February 4, 2010
This review is from: MERRELL Women's Plaza Glide (Apparel)
I purchased the Plaza Glide in black and I have to admit it's the most comfortable shoe that I've ever had. I'll have to get it brown too. I have plantar fasciitis and this shoe has been so comfortable that I've forgotten how sore my feet are when I have them on. I would highly recommend this shoe. The size was perfect and true to size.

2.0 out of 5 stars Merrell plaza glide, February 1, 2010