4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes , Warm and Comfortable.
My Size is 9. I bought the black shoes recently. This shoes fits perfect. I already used it in two snow storms , staying out for an extended period of time shoveling and cleaning .I feel very stable when I am in these shoes. I think they have excellent grip on snow and ice. The laces were slightly longer , but i don't think that is a problem for anyone.
Published 14 months ago by Praveen E.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made shoes but man they were tight n too ...
Lot of reviewers said that the fit large so I ordered 11 instead of 12. Nicely made shoes but man they were tight n too small. Sp have returned them.
Published 4 days ago by captain

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes , Warm and Comfortable., January 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snow boot, February 14, 2014
With all the snowstorms that we've been having, I finally broke down and bought a pair of snow boots. These boots so far have been well worth it.

Pros: Great traction in the snow, comfortable, light weight, waterproof, insulated
Cons: None, except they usually don't go on sale

FYI, these shoes run a bit larger for the size, more than likely so that ppl can wear diff thickness socks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for the winter, January 11, 2014
Great shoes at a great price. Keeps the feet warm and dry when walking through snow. Definitely a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky Father Approved, February 4, 2015
These are a gift to my Dad. It is so hard to find shoes that meet his demands. Especially if he doesn't try them on first. Well I hit a homerun with these boots. He likes their look and he said they are very comfortable and they have a real good arch support. They are lightweight and that's one of his requirements. Dad has normal feet and he wears an 11D. He told me the fit is perfect. He said there is just enough room if he wants to wear thick socks. He hasn't tested them in the rain or snow yet. He just got them today and wore them shopping. If they don't hold up in wet weather, I will amend this review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome boots. I bought these to wear to work ..., February 27, 2015
Awesome boots. I bought these to wear to work this harsh 2015 winter in the northeast. They go well with Khaki's and dress paints as well. Good grip, keep my feet warm, and look pretty stylish. I've received good comments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars no complaints, November 19, 2014
These boots were on sale at a local store. I love Merell shoes, so I was confident with these. Used these in the snow and really cold weather and worked like a charm. My feet actually get too warm from them haha!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made shoes but man they were tight n too ..., February 26, 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, February 20, 2015
I bought this to my husband and he just love them!
He says they're comfy and keep his feet warm.
Great product, great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight and sturdy feel. Wore them for a hike thru the ..., January 15, 2015
They fit as expected. Light weight and sturdy feel. Wore them for a hike thru the woods with lots of underbrush and they're good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 7, 2015