Size: 11 D(M) US|Color: Midnight|Change

on January 19, 2014
Merrell has been my go-to shoe company for many years and I've always been pleased with their products. That said, this particular shoe is terrible. There's absolutely no padding or arch support in the shoe at all. That makes them feel sloppy and poorly fitting while walking. I'd still give them 2 or 3 stars based on appearance and finish, but the real deal killer is the soles. They've been cheapened terribly and actually wheeze while being walked in, and not quietly either. It's just a rough guess, but the noise coming from both of these shoes could probably be heard in another room through a closed door. The noise is absolutely unacceptable and after trying to live with the shoes for a few days I threw them back in the box and intend to give them to charity. I wore them enough to feel badly about returning them, so giving them away is easier on my conscience. Bottom line, they look great, but aren't worth buying at any price, let alone nearly $100. Try the other shoes in Merrell's line, most of those still seem to be made with some integrity. But if the problem of poor quality control with the soles starts to invade Merrell's other products, I'll be an ex-customer.
VINE VOICEon January 20, 2014
Merrell's WERE great, perhaps when they were made in Canada. These are identical in stated sizing to a wonderful pair of Merrell Jungle Moc's I wore comfortably in and out of the house for years, but my heel slipped a lot in these, there was way too much toe room, and they seemed 1/2 to 1 size too large. I wear a 9.5 US Merrell but these felt like 10-10.5's. I had to return them for properly fitting and comfortable Teva's. I do not recommend these, I would not buy again, and I hope this helps someone.
on May 14, 2013
I discovered Merrel Mocs about 8 years ago, while visiting family. I was impressed with the good fit, comfort and apparent quality, and have been wearing them ever since. I still have a couple of my Florsheim's for dress up time, but 99% of the time, I'm in one of the Merrells.

I just replaced my first pair, only because the heel have worn down significantly. Other than that, they look pretty much like new.
on November 25, 2014
I can't figure out how Merrell does it: My boyfriend has a wide foot and is very picky about footwear in that he won't wear anything that is too tight. I, on the other hand, have a narrow foot and hate wearing a shoe that slips off while I'm walking or is too short if I go for a fit that is narrow enough. Both of us can wear the regular width Merrell shoes comfortably -- even joyfully. I do appreciate that Merrell makes an extra wide in mens shoes, but since it is rarely available in the style/size I buy, I have never purchased it for my boyfriend, and I guess it isn't necessary. These shoes fit comfortably and have the just right support.
on December 13, 2015
These Merrell Jungle Mocs have been my "go-to" shoes for a number of years now. They are comfortable out of the box and fit my feet very well. I wear a 12 D and they fit exactly as I expected them to, just as with the last 2 or 3 pairs I have owned.

Originally I was looking for a casual/dress style shoe that was easy on and off as I travelled often and went through airports quite a bit. These shoes were great for getting through security. Today they are a comfortable walk-about shoe for me and provide excellent support.

Merrell's seem to be an excellent quality shoe, the bottoms don't seem to wear out and I've not had one tear or rip anywhere for any reason. I highly recommend Merrell shoes for anyone that does an amount of urban walking. They are decent for off the pavement walking as well, but this is a loafer style shoe so no real ankle support for uneven surfaces. They clean up easily and stay new looking for a long time. I think my last pair were 4 years old.
on September 17, 2015
I bought these shoes 4 years ago and they were the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. These are clearly made differently. I do not like them. There is less cushion and less support. I would not buy them again. They feel very cheap compared to my previous pair.
on July 19, 2012
These are the most comfortable casual shoe I own. I am a woman with size 10 women shoes and c to d width. The shoe I ordered was a man's 9 shoe. It fits me perfectly. This is a well-made, leather shoe with the most wonderful support for your feet. I would highly recommend it for men and women.
on April 5, 2007
I have been purchasing Merrell shoes for some time now and I still love the quality, comfort, and durability, and the Merrell Jungle Moc (Leather) is no exception. One particular quality of the Jungle Moc is the ease in getting the shoe on and off, especially with today's airport security procedures. Finally, I appreciate the genuine rubber sole when the weather turns frigid, as they do not harden like plastic soles.
on September 20, 2015
These are AMAZING! I've been wearing these for work for a few months now I'm very happy. I'm a surgical technologist and often have to stand for long periods of time in one place Some days I'm also running like a nurse. I previously had the suede version of this shoe and wore it over a year just for work before my heels started to burn. But even after that it was still a decent walking shoe. Plus, if you work in surgery, you really want to have a shoe that can be easily wiped of fluids and, let's just say, debris. I started wearing these about a year ago when I notice a lot of the anesthesiologist were wearing them in the operating room.

This leather version is great! It's super easy to clean and it only took 2-3 days to break in. The shoe is very comfortably to stand in and my feet never hurt from wearing these for 10 hour shifts. However, I did add my own shoe insert from Dr. Scholl's just to add more cushion.

The nonslip sole is good for wet surfaces but it so good on dry hospital floors that it's sometimes difficult to pivot like when your wearing a sneaker. I'm really careful to move my feet in the direction I want to go in like when I turn from the mayo stand to my back table or if I'm rounding a hallway corner quickly. I think it's because the shoe is designed for outdoor walking so I don't really see it as a flaw.

I do wish it came in a prettier design. Yes I know it's a men shoe. I'm a lady. And I'm a little...fluffy. So, I get the men's shoe because it has more cushion than the woman's version of this. So I don't expect girly pink flowered versions of this but just any other color option beside black and brown.

Other than that the shoe is perfect for work!
on June 24, 2015
Wore these shoes out in a month. Holes worn in the tips and all. These shoes are Great. I've had a couple pair of different model shoes from this brand and these are the most comfortable I think. This pair were abused right out of the box and put through conditions that no shoe expect to hold up to.. these are worn out as far as looks but they are in reasonably good shape for fit and function, no major breakdown of overall support, soles havent detached or torn, treads are worn down but still gripping. for all the abuse in such a shot time my feet never were tired or soar or uncomfortable. I have worn these shoes up 48 hours+ without taking them off or any breaks. That a comfortable shoe. All the shoes I've from this company have been outstanding..