5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Shoes!!!!
Published 13 months ago by Pittie Mom

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Merrell, but these are just ok.
I work in the food service industry in a restaurant with granite tile floors.

Pros: The floor gets very slippery and the sticky soles performed well. These look great, and feel good on the feet. I enjoy how the sole curves upward at the toe. It makes your stride feel effortless as you walk. They are easy keep clean.

Cons: The shoe itself runs a bit...
Published 3 months ago by Dan W

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Shoes!!!!, February 2, 2014
I work in healthcare and I am on my feet for 12+ hours a day, so I need shoes that will cushion and support me. This is the second pair of Merrell Jungle Moc's that I have purchased. The first pair is still going strong, I just added the "All White" pair to my collection, and they are just as lightweight and supportive. My feet and knees don't hurt like they use to with previous brands. I strongly recommend these shoes to anyone who is looking for all day comfort. I found the shoe sizes to be true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., January 17, 2014
As a nursing student I am on my feet quite a bit and these guys save my feet!! Great shoes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable nursing shoe, July 9, 2014
Nursing student here. Ordered my correct size, which was a 9. I usually don't have trouble with sizing but this one I just couldn't find the right fit for. I went down a half size and the toe box was very uncomfortable. I went up a size and my heel slips out very easily. The 9 slips slightly at the heel so I just wear a thicker but breathable sock while working. The shoe overall is very comfortable. No worries about rolling my ankle (Danskos) or the shoe catching on the ground so I fall flat on my face (Crocs). Don't have many other references to compare to so all I can say is that Merrell lives up to its name in this shoe.

2.0 out of 5 stars Love Merrell, but these are just ok., November 26, 2014
I work in the food service industry in a restaurant with granite tile floors.

Cons: The shoe itself runs a bit large and my foot slips around ever so slightly, but not enough to make me return them. My biggest issue with the shoe is the narrow base on the heel. I have to turn a lot of corners while moving at a brisk pace and I rolled my ankle a couple times while getting used to the shoe. (Update 11/27/14: I did have to return these after all. The heel just didn't feel stable and I had to send them back)

All in all Merrell is still a great brand of shoe and I will continue to buy their products, but this one disappointed me a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, July 23, 2014
I am admittedly biased and prefer Merrell shoes. I have not had a bad experience with them . I bought these shoes for a trip to China during which I toured multiple manufacturing facilities. At no point did my feet hurt. The shoes remained comfortable throughout very long days. They are a slip on, so traveling through airport security was less of a hassle, and it was easy to take them on and off during the 14 hour flight to Hong Kong. While my wife thinks they are not good looking (I disagree), they work equally well with slacks and jeans. They are in fact waterproof, which is terrific because it rained nearly everyday while I was on my trip. The only issue is the fit with Merrell shoes. I purchased these as a 12, but other Merrell shoes I own are size 13. Merrell mocs are available at a number of brick and mortar stores, so I would suggest trying them on before ordering online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, April 19, 2014
I have had two pair (brown and black) of these shoes for over 10 years. I have never found more comfortable shoes with the support these have, so I bought two more pair. I'll probably buy two more in 10 years..........

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, August 28, 2014
This review is from: Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Pro Grip Slip-Resistant Work Shoe (Shoes)
As a bedside nurse, getting up there in years, my feet and back are really starting to feel it after working 12 hour shifts. For years I wore Crocs, which are great, but let’s face it - not the most stylish of shoes. In my experience they also tend to lose their support after several months. I then went to tennis shoes, but every brand I tried did not "cut it". So I took a chance on these Merrill’s based on the positive reviews and have been pleased. They have good support, a good grip and are decently stylish .Also very nice to slip on/off and easy to clean. Based on my experience they tend to run a half size large (as is common with many slip on shoes) so I ordered an 81/2 instead of my usual 9 and they fit perfectly. Not inexpensive, but comparable to any other good work shoe. Hopefully durability will not be an issue - will try to update post in a year.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice if you're on your feet all day., May 23, 2014
I've had several pairs of Jungle Mocs in the past. Incredible combination of comfort and durability. In my opinion, good looks too. What attracted me to this model is their conservative "regular" shoe appearance. I wouldn't call them dressy, but pretty darned close. The fit is just a bit loose, but I think the next half size would have resulted in width issues. If the were offered in a wide width, 11.5 would have been perfect. On the upside, have some wiggle room as well as room for heavier socks when it's cold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, May 18, 2014
Merrell mocs are the only shoes that work for me. I work in a hotel and am on my feet moving all day, the mocs are supportive and comfortable. I have tried less expensive shoes, and the just don't hold up. I chose standard shipping which was a mistake,as I ordered and paid for the shoes on Monday morning and as of Thursday they still had not shipped, after a terse email to amazon they were shipped that day and I had them overnite at no additional cost. Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Want a great, comfortable shoe that will keep your husband from ..., February 4, 2015
SMcC "SMcC" (east coast, USA) - See all my reviews
Want a great, comfortable shoe that will keep your husband from busting his backside in bad weather and that he can wear to the office all day and still look great? It's THIS shoe - get them before they're gone! If you wear orthotics, you may need one half or one full size larger to accommodate.