Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 18, 2007
My husband is diabetic and his feet are very sensitive. I bought these shoes for him. He loves them. He is constanty complaining about his feet. So these are a blessing. I have a pair and I wore them all winter just about everyday. I need to buy more colors!
on October 8, 2011
I love my Merrells. Got them when I was a junior in college, and have worn them fairly constantly since. I must say that though I feel the rubber sole wears smooth fairly quickly, it's taken me years to wear enough off to reach the foamy inner-sole. There are no holes or weak spots in the upper, and I've never conditioned or waterproofed them. They are well built, but when the tread begins to thin, you will find smooth floors your enemy in wet conditions. Anyone who uses these shoes at work may want to keep that in mind. Otherwise, excellent shoe, and my mom just bought me a pair for my birthday ... so it looks like I'm stuck with 'em for another 5 years : P
on May 11, 2014
I found these Jungle Mocs to be less comfortable than my pair of Merrell Shiver Moc II shoes. The Shiver Moc really fit my foot perfectly. I figured these Jungle Mocs would fit the same. However I am guessing they are made in a completely different factory. The shoe ran slightly large in comparison. I find that the sole under the ankle is sort of narrow. It makes it easy to roll an ankle. I also find the tread is slippery on wet, smooth surfaces such as flooring or metal grating. With all this being said, I find the shoes to be more comfortable than other brands I have worn. Just not a good at the Shiver Moc II. I can wear them all day long, and my feet do not feel tired. I just have to more careful with these.
on December 19, 2015
I am a medical student and doing my plastic surgery rotation right now. I will give you the picture what it is like before and after this purchase in honest opinion.

BEFORE
I had other pair of Merrell slip-on for men. They were comfortable to wear and walk around but standing for 6-10hrs straight to do surgery. I can tell you that my feet hurt on top of it, back pain, knee pain. I tell you. They don't do anything. Not to mention they wore out easily cosmetically and they have that dead cat smell if water in it in. It is embarrassing taking my shoes off and I started smelling it. I know that my feet don't smell but after wearing them, my feet smell horrible.

AFTER
Buying these after I read a few reviews and noticed that these lasts a while and water proof. I wore these for the past month and I noticed that I can stand for hours, one time I used them for a surgery from 7 am to midnight (about 17hrs). Yes it was long. When I finally sat down, my knee hurt, my back hurt, my shoulder hurt but my feet were comfortable. Amazing right? So I wear these everywhere I go. There is one thing that I would like to mention, these shoes slip on wet tiles. I almost fall when walking out the break room and the janitor didn't put wet sign up after he clean the floor. Good thing that I caught myself. Whoever wrote that these are slip resistant, well... bad news, they're not!

FIT
They fit amazing, very comfortable. Look nice with jeans, scrubs, dress pants (even though I hesitate to wear them together)
on June 24, 2010
These are the perfect shoes for my husband, who is a big guy. He has worn Merrell's for years & they are the only shoes that hold up to his hard wear & tear on them. The wide width is the perfect fit for him. Awesome shoes!
Classic Merrell styling, comfort and quality.

Fit: I normally wear a Size 8 - 8.5 shoe depending on the brand. Merrell shoes tend to fit 1/2 size larger than some other brands. I wear an 8.5 shoe in Nike for example but wear a size 8 in Merrell's. I purchased a Size 8 Jungle Moc and it fit perfectly I own other Merrell shoes that are size 8 and this Moc fit the same as my other Merrell's so it you have other Merrell shoes order the same size for this one. As far as width is concerned this shoe is average or medium width.

Comfort: The elastic side panels make it easy to get your foot in and out of the Moc and hold your foot snuggly in place once inside. The footbed is made of a EVA foam which provides just the right amount of rigidity and cushioning. The arch support is good and the sole is covered in a dual density rubber which provides adequate grip in both dry and wet conditions.

Styling: The best way to describe the look of these shoes is Classy Casual. The slip on style absent of laces makes this shoe look more like a dress shoe than a running shoe. The suede leather upper give the Jungle Moc a softer, more casual appearance which looks great with a pair of shorts or khaki pants.

It your want a great looking, well made, comfortable Slip-On shoe I highly recommend this Merrel Jungle Moc.
on December 13, 2015
I have five pairs of Merrell shoes. A new pair of All Out Blaze Sandals, a silver pair, a black pair, a brown pair and a pair of leather Merrells with a map on the bottom of the shoes.

I wear all them for different occasions. Love them all. In fact, I love one pair so much that my wife has been desperately trying to get me to toss them into the trash. I have had those Merrells for years and they look like they have been to hell, but I love them and can't part with them. They are the Merrell's that I wear after work (or doing yard work, or walking the dogs, etc). So my wife bought me the Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Nubuck (hoping) I would toss my dirty old favorite pair of Merrell's she bought me years and years ago. Wrong, I'm wearing those old Merrill's as I write this even though these shoes are no longer "allowed in the house."

Firstly, the reviews for these shoes seem to be excellent. Secondly, with my love of the Merrell brand for years, why wouldn't these shoes be a perfect fit for such a huge Merrell fan? Shoes arrived and we went out shopping, maybe 4-5 hours on my feet. LOVED how these new shoes looked with jeans. But by the end of the day I could not wait to take them off. My feet were killing me. Size seemed good; heck, Merrell's have always fit me perfectly.

But it felt like I was walking on concrete all day long. There didn't "seem" to be any cushion in the shoes when walking and we only going from store to store. My wife was disappointed when I told her half way through the day that I wasn't loving the new shoes. Maybe because the shoes are brand new and I haven't bought a pair of Merrell's (next to Sandals this summer) in a couple of years???? Have the rubber soles of Merrell's changed? I thought maybe they were hiking soles, but after a bit of research I saw the words "wear them all day" for this model. No way could I wear them all day.

Wife bought these shoes but she forgot to put the 25% discount code for Amazon bought shoes in her basket, so being the one that manages the budget, I was none to happy to give away $15.00 at Christmas time since she is spending so much on family and friends gifts. I'm not about to call Amazon and ask them to refund me $15.00 due to our error.

I will not return these Merell's after wearing them, even for 4-5 hours. That would be pretty snarky of me. But I'm not sure I can ever wear them (though I'll try once more). And this bothers me because everyone seems to love the shoes!

Big don't worry Mr. & Mrs. Merrill, you and me have been close over the years and one bad incident is not going to cause me to turn my back on you. You folks have been too good to me, and my wife. We will catch you next time!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
I have bad feet & use Birkenstock high arch orthotics in my shoes. Merrells work so well since they have excellent mid foot support. Due to a nerve condition in my feet, Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome, I can NOT wear shoes with laces. Merrells are the ONLY brand of traditional shoes I have found that do NOT put my feet to sleep. They offer top of the line mid foot support at a great price. This pair is well made, but fit a tad bit big, but since I use orthotics, it worked perfect. The soles will slip on wet, but most shoes do. Highly recommend.
on March 20, 2014
The most comfortable moccasin slip on out there. I worn out so many pairs I cannot count. They fit well, comfortable from day one, good looking, easy to care, available in Nubuck, Goretex, and leather. Great shoe.
on May 8, 2014
I'm a merrell shoe wearer and this wore great for about a week then got very loose on my feet.im a diabetic and have to wear a great shoe.And merrell is a great shoe.i got in touch with customer service at merrell and she replaced these with a new pair,without all the trouble we have to go though with the big box retail stores.thank you AMAZON and MERRELL for great products and customer service .I do recommend these shoes