4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe...Amazon came through
Published 12 months ago by Shinto

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable
My husband said he loves this shoe. He is on his feet all day long and this shoe is comfortable and a good fit, but after one week of wearing them the tongue is falling to the side and creating a ripple that hurts the top of his foot when he walks. Also , the shoe laces are tearing.
Published 5 months ago by Carmela Gonzales

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe...Amazon came through, November 25, 2013
started out on wrong foot when package arrived damaged and shoes scratched up. Amazon made it all good. Shoe is solid masculine stylish footwear that will last. Thick material and strong sole. Will look better with wear and use. Nice to see a Merrell shoe that is not overly 'outdoorsy' and yet quality. Can be worn to holiday festivals without looking like your about to trail run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great but not as comfortable as I'd hoped., September 15, 2014
The boots look great! I love the style and have gotten several compliments. They seem to run a little large or maybe just more roomy than other boots / shoes I'm use to wearing. The down side is that they are very uncomfortable. The higher ankle on these boots has no padding and it tends to dig into your ankle after extending wearing (wear thick socks to help that and the "roomy" feel). Most importantly, the insoles are very thin and my feet hurt after walking for some time. I've added sport insoles but that only marginally helped. I still really like the boots but it's differently more for the aesthetics than comfort.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, June 21, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned due to fit and quality, June 15, 2014
This boot was not what I expected based on price and reviews. I have been wearing Clarkes "Roar" chukka for several years, 2 pairs and wanted a change. The Merrell boot was very light (good), but the leather texture had almost a stiff, synthetic feel to it and not pliable. I felt that this boot would never soften and conform to my foot like most quality leather shoes will. The size was a little large compared to other 9.5's that I have. Amazon handled the return efficiently and professionally. I have been very satisfied with the Clarkes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoes, May 21, 2014
Mark Salvetti (Abita Springs, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
These are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes that I own, I'm thinking of buying another pair in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Kool Shoes!!!, April 28, 2014
I saw these shoes in a brown at a local shoe store and asked if they could get them in black, they said no. I went home and shopped Amazon and they had the same shoe in black, so I ordered the size that fit me at the store and they arrived quickly and were a perfect fit. These shoes are good looking and very comfortable and go great with blue jeans or dress pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, the fit is a size larger than Merrell sneakers though, April 16, 2014
I wear US 11 sneakers (moab) from Merrell, they fit great. In these boots you really need to get a size 10 if the 11 is your sneaker size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, March 7, 2014
I needed some good, cold weather boots for my casual to semi-formal work environment (jeans/khakis and button downs) and this fit the ticket! Super comfortable, work well in rain and light snowfall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking boot-shoe, February 17, 2014
This is a high quality product - the leather upper and sole are well made. It fits great and looks great. I am very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good shoe, February 15, 2014
This review is from: Merrell Men's Realm Chukka Leather Boot (Shoes)
Kind of expensive for what it is. Doesn't seem to come in "wide" at Amazon but it has a decent size toe box. It will shine up a little bit with polish. Shoe might slip a little until it conforms to your ankle area then its a very comfortable shoe with no slippage.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›