Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merrell Men's World Mission Sandal
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on December 30, 2013
Product arrived and the shoes in the box were not what I ordered but the picture on the outside of the box and the invoice showed the correct product, I called the seller and the immediately sent me the correct shoes and a return label to send back the wrong pair. Gave the shoes as a gift to my husband and he loves them says they are very comfortable and the fit is perfect.
on May 27, 2013
my husband loves these shoes, though he waited a few days to make sure they'd conform to his feet. they're comfy and easy to care for.
on August 29, 2013
I purchased a pair of these in my correct size and they were too small. Then I sent them back and ordered a size larger. Everything is good now, the craftsmanship and quality are very good, I will update in 6 monthes after I put them throughthe wringer... So to speak.
on March 14, 2014
These sandals are being used by us as house slippers by my boyfriend and he loves them! They will double nicely as sandals come summer. They fit well and seem made to last. They were delivered speedily and in perfect condition, and it was a good deal for such a classic brand. Thanks so much!
on January 16, 2014
Shoe upper was quite tight around my foot and was unable to get my foot all the way in were it needed to be. But after a little while stretching the upper part, they fit quite well. I've had other shoes of this type stay on my foot better.
on June 23, 2014
I was looking for a sandal that was grey. Merrill calls the color of this sandal "boulder," which I assumed was grey. However, the sandal appears more greenish than a true grey.
on October 13, 2013
These fit well, are very comfortable and come with good looks. So far they seem durable. This seems to be typical of my experience with Merrell.
on May 11, 2014
My many leather Merrell sandals stay on my feet as I walk. These do not adhere to my feet, it is a struggle to keep them on my feet as I walk.
on September 18, 2013
Good construction, nice shoe, but WAY to big. When I tried to order the same shoe in a smaller size, the price was $40 more.
on November 5, 2013
I have oddly shaped feet.
Most Merrill footwear fits me great, but not these sandals.
I had to return them.