Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Merrell Womens 'Mix Master Glide' Trail Running Shoe, Wild Dove, US 10.5
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 10.5 B(M) US|Color: Wild Dove|Change
Price:$88.00 - $134.11

on September 20, 2013
I bought these shoes in black to wear to work. I have just started running 5k races and most of the sneakers I have tried to wear have caused over pronation which irritated my knees. I have a torn meniscus in both knees and tend to baby them. I own a different pair of Merrells that I use for running, but I needed a black pair to fit my work unifrorm requirements. I LOVE these shoes! They hold the foot in the correct anatomical position and allow for the foot to move as it should. The light weight and flexibily of the shoe added to the excellent traction and stability of the design make this shoe a winner for every day activities as well as hiking or running. I would definitely purchase more shoes like this!! And as a massage therapist, specializing in sports injuries and deep tissue massage, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND theses shoes! They give just the right amount of support while allowing the foot to use the natural shock absorption of the body without adding addition strain on the accessory muscles, the joints or the body as a whole.
on January 28, 2013
I really like the quality of Merrell shoes, which is why I thought I'd give this trail runner a try. As usual, I was not disappointed. The fit is wide, which is exactly what I was looking for. No "break-in" period, they were comfortable from day one.
on September 17, 2012
The shoe is the most lightweight and flexible that I've ever owned. In addition, I walked for hours a day in them and my feet were able to breathe. I preferred the Wild Dove since I wanted a gym shoe in gray. I highly recommend the product.
on September 19, 2013
I was looking for a transitional minimalist shoe. These were too clunky for me though. The sole was so firm and thick, that it really didn't feel minimalist at all. The other thing is that the shoe ran at least a half size too big. I wear a 9 or a 9.5. These shoes in a 9.5 were way too big. On the plus side - I like the complementary colors of these shoes in Black. Others trying minimalist shoes for the very first time might like these - but they were not for me. I recommend the New Balance Minimus 20v3 (I fit a 10), the Merrell Arc Access 2 (I fit a 9.5), or the Merrell Crush Glove (I fit a 9) instead.
on January 6, 2014
Finally a shoe that does not make my toes numb! I love the wide toe box in these shoes. I wear them for the variety of group fitness classes I attend at my gym. My feet never hurt when I wear them for classes. These are not meant for running shoes or walking on a treadmill. If I wear this on my treadmill my toes go numb and my heels hurt after. Perfect for my classes (the only reason I purchased these) but I need to get a different shoe for the treadmill.
on January 17, 2013
These are a super lightweight, all around sneaker. I use them for gym workouts. I travel often for work and they are great for traveling because they do not add a lot of weight to my carry on.
on February 13, 2013
These are great trail shoes. Comfortable and plenty of toe room. I am so happy I found these, I will probably get a second pair!
on November 9, 2012
I really love these shoes.. Have been wearing nearly daily for several weeks now and they are really high end Athletic shoes. They look beautiful and I receive many compliments. Highly recommend.
on June 5, 2013
I am in love with these shoes. I tried them on at a local running store where I live and I thought I needed a half size smaller but I am glad I got the 7 because my feet will probably swell when running long distances. I've ran about 20 miles in them so far and they've kept up with me. I hope Merrell continues to make this particular style shoe because I will definitely buy them again!
on September 4, 2013
After having no luck finding ladies athletic shoes in red, I decided to try gool old Amazon. I've never purchased shoes online before; was afraid they might not fit, even though I am a very basic 8 Medium. I've never tried Merrell's before, either. These gorgeous shoes showed up today and they fit perfectly. Very true to size. Plenty of room, but not too tight and not too loose. Maybe just the teeniest bit wider than my normal "medium" shoes, but just fine all the same. And they are soooo cute. And very light weight. I wore them out this evening and they were very comfortable. Don't need to be "broken in." The only negative I noticed about the shoes was that my feet felt a bit warm after awhile, which this isn't something I typically notice with my athletic shoes. This will be a good thing once the weather cools off, I guess. Would I buy these shoes again? Yes!