5.0 out of 5 stars Road Glove Dash 2 Hiking Shoe
Ordered my normal size 8 but this style was a half size too big. I reordered a 7 1/2 and it fits great. The other Merrell styles I wear in an 8. Reordering was easy and they provided labels ect. New ones arrived very quickly. Very satisfied with amazon service.
Published 12 months ago by Trisha J Voshell

2.0 out of 5 stars Gave me shin splints!
I am an avid runner. On average, I run between 12-15 miles per week, so I have to frequently replace my running shoes. Having read the reviews about these Merrell shoes, I wanted to give them a try. I got shin splints after running in them; not once, but twice. It looks like I will be going back to the New Balance Minimus shoes. Bummer.
Published 7 months ago by C. Hicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Road Glove Dash 2 Hiking Shoe, October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cross trainer, January 2, 2014
I love these shoes. I do a lot of TRX, kettle bell, body weight type of work outs and these are great. Very light weight and comfortable. I'm not big on running in barefoot/minimalist shoes, but for anyone doing these types of workouts or cross fit they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST thing, January 13, 2014
these shoes don't have the high back that hurts the back of my lower leg and the sides don't rub my ankle bones. These shoes are perfect! Please don't ever stop making them.

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love, January 21, 2014
I now have two pair of these Merrell bare foot shoes and I'm in love. I had tried the normal tennis shoes for years and found the arch support to be lacking and ended up with blisters doing any kind of a distance run. No blisters since I've switched over to these shoes and my feet feel so much better. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars My new favorite shoes, September 6, 2013
I struggle to find shoes that fit and feel good on my feet, and have a closet full of shoes I don't wear to prove it. These shoes have felt great from the moment I put them on. No need to break them in, they are so light weight, like socks with soles. Not to mention how often I hear "nice shoes".

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, January 6, 2014
So comfortable. Very roomy toe box, but otherwise very comfy. Sometimes I'd rather wear these than Birkenstocks, and that's saying something!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best walking shoe ever, March 26, 2014
I had been wanting to try the barefoot shoes and finally decided to buy at this great sale price. I ordered the Fuchsia and I love the bright color. I did order a half size up from what I normally wear because most athletic shoes hurt my toes unless I go up in size. The toe box is nice and big enough for my unusually turned up big toes to have plenty of moving room. I recommend these shoes because I am going to have a hard time taking them off and putting my dressier shoes back on. Another great shoe from Merrell.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST CONFORTABLE SHOE EVER, October 29, 2013
True to size, very comfortable, good arc, normal wide, is like been in a good pair of flip flops! Love the colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoe for CrossFit, October 7, 2013
I wear these for CrossFit. They have just a little more padding on the bottom than Inov8 F-Lites, but are still 0 drop from heel to toe. They also have arch support, which is great with my high arches but did take a little getting used to after Inov8s and Reeboks with their total lack of arch support. These are also actually wide enough for my feet. The Inov8s and, especially, Reeboks (nano 2.0 and Oly lifters) are too narrow and hurt my feet/put them to sleep. It's nice to have a shoe I can wear tied without it suffocating my foot as well as lace tightly enough to support my foot the way it's supposed to. They also grip very well and there is no slipping when I come in from a run in the rain. I haven't tried lifting much in these, but it seems like they'll do okay. So far, loving this shoe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, great support while being minimalist, April 22, 2014
Love these shoes, great support while being minimalist. They have more arch support than others from New Balance or Nike but I like that about them. They have the minimal feel and are level (versus higher running shoes). Great for Crossfit and walking around. And it helps they are really cute!