Merrell Pace Glove Womens Size 7 Blue Mesh Sneakers Shoes
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Microfiber and breathable air mesh upper
- Merrell Omni-FitTM lacing system secured with welded TPU provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Fused Rubber toe bumper provides ultimate durability
- Synthetic leather rear foot sling provides stability
- Internal support construction secures the midfoot for optimal fit and support
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Take a hike naturally with our Pace Glove shoe's minimalist design. Focusing its attention on foot protection, its Vibram® sole and fused rubber toe cinch like a glove with an ultra-lightweight upper - minimal bulk to set your feet free.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 7.9 x 4.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00AAZ7ST6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 21, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These are great shoes. My husband even wants a pair now (he said he didn't like them when I first got them). Just be careful on wet rocks - can be a little slippery, and if your feet are wet it's slippery inside the shoe. Any little bit of dirt you can grip with your toes turns you into a mountain goat!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love these shoes. This is my second pair but in a different color. I use them for trail running and hiking, and also I wear them to the gym. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Samantha J Franklin
I read all the reviews and ordered a half size smaller than I usually wear, but they seem just a tad too big still, even with the extra room to let my toes wiggle. Read morePublished on September 11, 2013 by Mrs. Hart
after trying on *quite a few pairs of these, i have to say that my biggest problem (besides an occasional weirdly cut pair) is that folks buy the shoe in medium/B width, try them... Read morePublished on May 10, 2013 by Patricia A. Johnson