5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell's: Tops in comfort
I really like the quality of Merrell shoes, which is why I thought I'd give this trail runner a try. As usual, I was not disappointed. The fit is wide, which is exactly what I was looking for. No "break-in" period, they were comfortable from day one.
Published 23 months ago by hikermom

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh.
Published 15 months ago by Lucky Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell's: Tops in comfort, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, September 20, 2013
Maryelizabeth Ennis (Poughkeepsie, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these shoes in black to wear to work. I have just started running 5k races and most of the sneakers I have tried to wear have caused over pronation which irritated my knees. I have a torn meniscus in both knees and tend to baby them. I own a different pair of Merrells that I use for running, but I needed a black pair to fit my work unifrorm requirements. I LOVE these shoes! They hold the foot in the correct anatomical position and allow for the foot to move as it should. The light weight and flexibily of the shoe added to the excellent traction and stability of the design make this shoe a winner for every day activities as well as hiking or running. I would definitely purchase more shoes like this!! And as a massage therapist, specializing in sports injuries and deep tissue massage, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND theses shoes! They give just the right amount of support while allowing the foot to use the natural shock absorption of the body without adding addition strain on the accessory muscles, the joints or the body as a whole.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking gym shoes, September 17, 2012
The shoe is the most lightweight and flexible that I've ever owned. In addition, I walked for hours a day in them and my feet were able to breathe. I preferred the Wild Dove since I wanted a gym shoe in gray. I highly recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great All Around Sneaker, January 17, 2013
These are a super lightweight, all around sneaker. I use them for gym workouts. I travel often for work and they are great for traveling because they do not add a lot of weight to my carry on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous shoes, November 9, 2012
I really love these shoes.. Have been wearing nearly daily for several weeks now and they are really high end Athletic shoes. They look beautiful and I receive many compliments. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, February 13, 2013
These are great trail shoes. Comfortable and plenty of toe room. I am so happy I found these, I will probably get a second pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh., September 19, 2013
I was looking for a transitional minimalist shoe. These were too clunky for me though. The sole was so firm and thick, that it really didn't feel minimalist at all. The other thing is that the shoe ran at least a half size too big. I wear a 9 or a 9.5. These shoes in a 9.5 were way too big. On the plus side - I like the complementary colors of these shoes in Black. Others trying minimalist shoes for the very first time might like these - but they were not for me. I recommend the New Balance Minimus 20v3 (I fit a 10), the Merrell Arc Access 2 (I fit a 9.5), or the Merrell Crush Glove (I fit a 9) instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable, August 16, 2013
This shoe is very light weight and comfortable. It has plenty of room in the toe box. It fit my normal shoe size and I like the style.
It was a terrific buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars its pretty but wide, July 30, 2013
the side (wall) of these shoes didn't offer enough support for me. Its not idea for cross training in my case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight minimalist running shoe, June 5, 2013
I am in love with these shoes. I tried them on at a local running store where I live and I thought I needed a half size smaller but I am glad I got the 7 because my feet will probably swell when running long distances. I've ran about 20 miles in them so far and they've kept up with me. I hope Merrell continues to make this particular style shoe because I will definitely buy them again!