5.0 out of 5 stars Merrick dog food lover
My dog loves all Merrick foods! I wish amazon sold them themselves, because shipping is so steep elsewhere. My dog was pretty finicky, but we haven't found any Merrick food he doesn't like. The canned ones are great, too!
Published on September 17, 2007 by Linda J. Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible-Our Dog Would Not Eat
To get our dog to eat this food, we have to hand-feed her. Every night and morning it is a struggle to get her to eat, and often we are forced to put treats or beef stock mixed with the food to get her to eat. She will drink, but we set down a food bowl and she will not touch it.
Published on February 25, 2011 by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrick dog food lover, September 17, 2007
This review is from: Merrick 5-Star Wilderness Blend Dry Dog Food 5 Pound Bag (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild dog food, May 11, 2009
Gracie LOVED this dog food,she could'nt wait to be fed.I will be buying this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful food!, May 16, 2012
My 2 dogs go crazy over this food! I made the decision to switch them to it after reviewing all the dry dog foods out there. My 6 year old Boxer has had a sensitive stomach all her life and many days had to be coaxed to eat. Not any more! She is always eager to eat and hasn't had an upset stomach since they started on this about 4 months ago. You don't feed as much as other foods and they started gaining weight on this at first, so I have to watch that. But they look so healthy now! I also get the canned Merrick food, which they get a spoonful of, along with the dry. They love all the canned foods too. I also wish Amazon would carry this food. But I have found one place where the price isn't too bad. A 30 pound bag will last my 2 dogs about a month and a half.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible-Our Dog Would Not Eat, February 25, 2011