5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it
My dog has severe allergies and this food helps not to itch any longer. She loves all the grain free foods.
Published 22 months ago by Anonymous

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Dog food, but made my dog smelly!
Published on June 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog loves it, February 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Before Grain Pork #0 Meat, 25.3-Pound Bag (Misc.)
My dogs love this food, it is competitively priced and contains no chicken or grain. Always arrives quickly with no hassle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food - unfortunately formula was changed, October 29, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Before Grain Pork #0 Meat, 25.3-Pound Bag (Misc.)
Love this food, unfortunately they have changed the formula to now contain peas. Since the pet I fed this food to is allergic to peas (not to mention they are a lesser quality potein source) I have to find a new food.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't ask for more, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Before Grain Pork #0 Meat, 25.3-Pound Bag (Misc.)
Again, my order showed up well before the expected delivery date. Love it because it makes me happy not to have to deal with trying to find this dog food in a large quantity. Plus, I don't have to deal with car and foot traffic!!!! Especiall when it's over 100 in JUNE!! Thank you....Keep up the good work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, June 14, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Before Grain Pork #0 Meat, 25.3-Pound Bag (Misc.)
I have always loved Merrick brand dog food, for my corgi, but it was always too expensive...found it on amazon for a great deal and it was shipped very fast! I also enjoy being able to feed my puppy grain free food! Great product!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality Dog food, but made my dog smelly!, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Before Grain Pork #0 Meat, 25.3-Pound Bag (Misc.)
I like the quality ingredients of the Pork dog food, but it really made my dog smell. She is a small 9lb Shihtzu. Not sure if anyone else noticed this. Her name is Ellie and my husband and boys started calling her "Smelly Ellie", mean I know. We took her off the kibble and put her on Avoderm Grain Free Turkey. She doesn't smell at all anymore. Smelly Ellie no more. She had been on the Buffalo, but she is allergic to chicken and it contains chicken. She loved several of the Merrick canned foods though. They actually smell pretty dang good when you open up the can. I would recommend the canned indefinitely.