5.0 out of 5 stars My cat will never go back.
I had no idea what a difference Merrick would make. My cat LOVES this food! He is so much happier since I started feeding him this.
Published 14 months ago by Dorothy Parkinson

2.0 out of 5 stars My Cat eats it up, but he has an allergy to something in it
Within two days of using this food my cat's skin has dryed up and his fur has become quite oily. Switching back to the old food has resulted in noticeable improvements.
Published 7 months ago by Jason L

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat will never go back., February 9, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Before Grain #3 Tuna Dry Cat Food, 6.6-Pound Bag (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars MY CAT RECOMMENDS THIS!, April 5, 2013
Typically, my cat is not crazy about dry food in general. He'd much rather eat canned tuna. This food is different, however. He dug right in. I have to admit that, when I opened the bag, the fragrance was really good. You can tell that it is made of quality ingredients. Also, the kibbles are very small, a necessary plus for my cat. As I write this, he's chowing down again. He gives a big "paws up" on this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars She like it, December 27, 2012
My cat is a picky eater. I bought this hoping she would like it and she does. She will only eat fish kibbles so it the tuna and the salmon she eats and they are good for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat loves it, November 3, 2012
My cat had been eating another premium brand of dry food, but when i introduced this tuna flavored Merrick Before Grain he went nuts. The ingredients are higher quality with no grains,which is good for my little carnivore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad we found this cat food!, August 9, 2013
my local pet store no longer carries this product. They gave me free samples of other dry food but my cat didn't eat it.. she's 19 years old and not ready to change. Very glad I found a company that supplies TUNA BG.

5.0 out of 5 stars cat's love it, August 5, 2013
D. Miskend (New York, New York USA) - See all my reviews
Not only do my cats love this product, but the crunchies also serve as a toy. How? They bounce very nicely on wood floors. It's great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merlin loves it, July 4, 2013
Roger R. Paradis (ellicott city, md United States) - See all my reviews
after watching a documentary I looked at what was in the cat food prompted me to look for a better cat food. and this s is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats Love It, June 20, 2012
My three indoor cats love this food. One if them is a very picky eater and another isn't fond of seafood, so I was worried about getting this food and it being tuna, but they both love it. The other has a sensitive stomach and this food is very gentle on it. I highly recommend this to people who are trying to get away from feeding their cats common brands and trying to feed them a healthier diet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it!, May 29, 2013
Have been buying this for about half an year. Tried many different formulas before. This is the only dry food my cat eats till the bowl is empty...

4.0 out of 5 stars Our cats like it, April 25, 2013
All three of them seem to enjoy it, and it doesn't make them gain too much weight or have bad litter box odors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›