5.0 out of 5 stars USA Made, USA Sourced, Our Dogs Love It!
Published 21 months ago by Willtek27

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
High quality but not enough fiber to make my dog poop regular
Published 2 months ago by Brian Weiss

5.0 out of 5 stars USA Made, USA Sourced, Our Dogs Love It!, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Classic 30-Pound Large Breed Real Chicken, Brown Rice and Green Pea Dog Food, 1 Bag (Misc.)
We have been feeding Merrick Dry Dog Food to our Dogs for a couple of years now. The results are very positive, our Dogs are healthy, happy, and active. We made the switch to Merrick from one of the common main stream brands after I started researching the differences of ingredients and quality of ingredients in dry Dog Foods, I never realized until then how greatly different each brand is from one another and the amount of unnecessary and sometimes negative ingredients in some brands. Merrick has given us very good results and I really like that it is made in USA and all the ingredients are USA sourced, I feel I can trust our Dogs Heath to the Merrick brand. FYI, we have a fourteen year old Chow/German Shepard mix and he loves Merrick and We saw great improvements in his health after switching to Merrick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Breed Classic, June 6, 2014
good kibble, reasonably priced per pound. My Dogue de Bordeaux free feeds and eats no more than 5-6 cups per day. Luke is very active, has beautiful, healthy coat and he weighs just under 120 lbs at one year old. We tried the large breed Blue Buffalo and Avoderm but the large breed Merrick worked the best for his sensitive stomach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best food for the price, April 21, 2014
After trying numerous dog foods I've finally chosen to stick with this. It's one of the only 5 Star rated foods in it's price range on dogfoodadvisor.com for one. Usually I leave a long review but there's really not a whole lot to say about it honestly other then it has a good ingredient profile and my dog loves it.

A side note though, there's two different options of buying this via Amazon prime and I ordered from the other one before and the first time was a bag that looked old and dusty almost with tiny kibbles. After that I got another bag that had a hole in the side with a little bit bigger kibbles. And now I ordered from this one and the bag looked brand new and has yet again a different shaped/sized kibble.... Not sure if they've made that many changes or what but this one has a bigger kibble with a more boxy shape compared to the others. I found it odd that I've gotten 3 different shape/sizes in just a few months time. However, these bigger ones are better for my dog so no complaints just an odd thing I noticed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A visible difference right away., March 30, 2014
Heard about this and decided to try it for my pyre. My dog will only start with the better dog foods then not want to eat them and I then have to go back to the cheaper unhealthy food. My dog really likes this. Just finished the first bag which lasted a long time -her coat has stopped shedding and she looks gorgeous -I can see a huge difference with the first bag. Her coat is all silky now too. Unfortunately tried the cat food but the cat won't eat it anymore. Works beautifully for the dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrick Large breed food, January 31, 2014
All of Merricks products are great, the size of the kibble is bigger so my large breed dog is happier with it. He seemed to be a picky eater until I tried this. It seems the smaller kibble of other Merrick products were just too small for him to enjoy eating. Merrick makes great products. Period. Read the labels, no junk in their food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picky dog likes it, November 22, 2013
My very picker eater eats it eagerly. I do add a little water to the dry and microwave for 15 seconds to warm it. He is spoiled :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great food for my Furry Princess., May 14, 2014
My 75 pound Golden love this food.
I bought it because of the excellent reviews on Amazon and I have found them to be very accurate.
This is truly a five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Always the best, March 22, 2014
T. McKinch "just a farmer" (Lennon, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This is my favorite dog food. We use it for all dogs from Shelties to English Sheepdogs. It is full of great things. Read the package

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dane loves it, March 22, 2014
My Dane has had a problem with being gassy when eating some other foods. Not a problem with this formula, and it's priced well too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrick Classic Dogfood, all natural ingredients, January 29, 2014
K. Mitchell (Land O' Lakes, FL USA) - See all my reviews
If you want a dog food that is made in America with all natural ingredients, then this is the dog food for your dog,