5.0 out of 5 stars It is the best.
It arrived in good condition. The ingredients are as advertised. Our husky likes it and it seems to agree with her sensitive stomach. This is a high quality food and money well spent. Will be ordering it again as needed.
Published 1 day ago by Judith E.

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY SMALL BITS!
My dog seemed to enjoy the food, but then again he eats anything. My main concern was the size of this food. I don't think it was meant for big "gulper" dogs. He choked on it often so I had to mix it with his regular food. I have a rescued greyhound that inhales his food.
Published 18 months ago by Anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the best., April 22, 2014
This review is from: Merrick Classic 5-Pound Adult Real Beef, Whole Barley and Carrots Dog Food, 1 Bag (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality food, February 1, 2014
MDR (Dublin, OH USA) - See all my reviews
My picky dogs liked this food pretty well, which is unusual for them. Plus it made their coats soft and shiny, just like the other varieties of Merrick dried dog food I've tried. This is a high quality food at a reasonable price that I highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars would not eat one bite, August 20, 2013
I have 2 and neither would eat it. Had an unpleasant smell. To be fair to Merrick, they like another flavor, (lamb and apple). Amazon did accept the return but I was out the cost of shipping which was more that half the cost of the food. I still use Merrick since it has not been involved in recalls which is important to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nummy!, November 11, 2012
Ramen Girl (wooster, ohio United States) - See all my reviews
My mini schnauzer and shih-poo absolutely love this food! This is the first healthy food I have found that they will actually devoure and eat every meal! And, believe me, I have tried a lot of different dry kibble. Ignore the reviewer who's only complaint is the kibble size. It's not Merrick's fault that her dog is a gulper. I think it is the perfect size for any breed and it sounds so fresh and crunchy when my dogs chew it. I would give it 10 stars if I could and I plan on trying other flavors because Merrick uses the same basic formula in all their kibble so you can do that without your pampered pet getting stomach upset, I know, I've done it. Yay Merrick! great job on this kibble!

3.0 out of 5 stars VERY SMALL BITS!, October 12, 2012