5.0 out of 5 stars The best dog food available, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Senior Medley Dog Food 5lb Bag (Misc.)
I have been using Merrick Dog Food for my pug since before she turned 1 year old. She is now 9 & the senior food is a perfect match. I choose Merrick & continue to use it because of the high quality of ingredients used. This is important to her health & maintaining a healthy digestive system. Their canned food looks & smells like "people" food, not the usual canned pet food smell! Plus the higher quality of food the less they need to eat & the less stool they have. Less for me to pick up too! That's always a plus! :) Also Merrick is made in the USA & their prices are extremely reasonable.
I recommend Merrick Dog Food & dog products to everyone I know that owns a dog. I will always use Merrick dog food for any future dogs I might have.

4.0 out of 5 stars My Shih-Tzu likes this, February 14, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Senior Medley Dog Food 5lb Bag (Misc.)
Looks good enough for me to eat (I didn't). This is the second Merrick dog food product I've ordered. I think they make a good product. Maybe the price is a little on the high side but my pups are worth it. Try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Food for a Senior Dog, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Senior Medley Dog Food 5lb Bag (Misc.)
I was looking for a very good quality of dry dog food to top off a great canned dog food. This one is it. My picky eater loves this and his new wet food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fussy dog eats them!, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Senior Medley Dog Food 5lb Bag (Misc.)
I do have to mix them into his wet food pretty well, but he does eat them. I love that they're all natural, wholesome ingredients.

Merrick Senior Medley Dog Food 5lb Bag