4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
Product is made in the USA, all human consumption, no grains, kitties love it, and FREE SHIPPING IS AWESOME!
Published on May 24, 2007 by T. Ludtke

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat food
My mistake in thinking that this was a good price, because I didn't realize that these were the really small cans and thought that they were the larger ones. Therefore, price not so good.
Published 2 months ago by junie

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, May 24, 2007
This review is from: Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner Cat Food 3.2 oz (24 Count Case) (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but, January 25, 2013
It is very good and wholesome, unfortunately , it has flaxseed oil and my cat is highly allergic to it. It makes her very itchy :( therefore I had to take her off of it. Sadly there aren't many choices of wholesome foods that don't have flaxseed or flaxseed oil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitty Loves it !, October 14, 2013
My cat purrs loudly when I feed him this, so I know that he likes it. It is great cat food. But the classic version of Merrick Thanksgiving Day Dinner cat food has been discontinued and Merrick is not making it anymore. The new version is called Merrick Purrfect Bistro cat food and the ingredients have changed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cat food, May 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cat food, April 2, 2014
Well I order what she likes and she like this brand. lots of juices to lick up and plate is always empty next morning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thanksgiving Dinner, March 16, 2014
This food was sent to me in error by cat food direct. I opened one can and my cats smelled it and walked away!
They are "Pro Plan Kitties" ....which is the best cat food I have found for nutrition, teeth, weight and health.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, March 12, 2014
this was always a favorite for our cats, and when we had 3 it made sense to order from Amazon but since we only have one know it just isn't practical to order a case of food. If we every add more mouths then we will probably go back to case sized orders

2.0 out of 5 stars My cats won't eat it, March 7, 2014
They sniff it and walk away. They won't even lick it. I thought maybe they just weren't hungry so I waited until the next morning and let them wait 8 hours. They were obviously hungry because they went nuts when they heard the can opener. They rushed to their dishes of food, sniffed, and turned away. I've tried several more times to give it to them but they will not touch it. I've tried lots of food, and this is the only one they have ever rejected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Winning offer for Channing and Angel, February 17, 2014
Being driven to want my cats to not bore of their diet, the Merrick wet food selections have both been met with enthusiasm by both my Abby and his little Domestic Shorthair sister.
Royal Canin's Beauty wet food is a favorite that is healthy and I must keep finding alternatives to their anxious reception to Fancy Feast.
Both Channing and Angel live a very happy life when it comes to their diet and food intake.
No doubt I spoil them. But when I find a healthy selection to spoil them with....everyone wins!

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic kitty indulgence, January 31, 2014
I've been buying this brand of food for my cat for years (as a treat) and she loves it. Her favorite flavors are the grammy's pot pie and thanksgiving day dinner.

Rate and Discover Movies