4.0 out of 5 stars Quality food your dogs will love!
My mother feeds her 3 dogs all sorts of Merrick foods. (Grammy's Pot Pie, Turducken, etc.) Her dogs all love it & the vet says Merrick is one of the best, as all the ingredients are natural with no preservatives or (*gasp!) roadkill or dog/cat meat added, as is common in the cheaper brands.
My one complaint with Merrick is that I have seen weight gain in all of the...
Published on November 30, 2011 by MelissaT.

3.0 out of 5 stars My dogs are not that impressed
My dogs love the wet/can version so I thought I would buy them some dry to mix with the can. They seem to look at it just like any other dry dog food. Maybe they are spoiled. But at least they claim the products are natural and the Merrick brand seems to be nutritious overall.
Published on April 5, 2012 by ehunter11

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality food your dogs will love!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
My one complaint with Merrick is that I have seen weight gain in all of the dogs, although they are being fed a little under the recommended amount. They receive dry food for lunch & some canned Merrick for dinner. I think because of some of the sugars found in the fruits used & how heavy some of the food appears it is sticking to their bones more, so to speak.
On the other hand, I cook my own dog food for my little ones (brown rice, ground beef/turkey, homemade veggies like zucchini, spinach, corn, carrots, celery with water to boil) & their weight is maintained at a healthy 9 lbs. When I had surgery I put them on Merrick for two weeks & they both reached 11 lbs. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it could be for little dogs.
In the end I recommend Merrick as it is all natural & dogs love it. Just keep your eye on their weight & all will go well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Food for your dog, August 29, 2013
James D. Sanford "Steelerman" (Rixeyville, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
We tried this as an alternative to the food we were using. Our dogs did not warm up to it so we only tried the one bag and then switched to another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 pooches love it., August 16, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
I like using Merrick brand foods because of the high quality. I originally used the cans only now incorporating some dry food to mix it up a bit. Both my dogs gobble this up and its good for them also!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it, November 22, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
We try to feed our dogs good food.Merrick fills the bill.All natural ingredients and no fillers.Our pets are healthier and coats look better since we switched

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrick Turducken Dryfood, September 28, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
My dogs really like this product, and I like it's all natural with no grains or byproducts added. My dogs eat both the dry and the canned Turducken.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my dog with sensitive stomach, September 13, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
My dog has a "sensitive" stomach, meaning she vomits and has diarrhea whenever we switch foods. However, I wanted her to have the healthiest food possible. Merrick is the best, especially Turducken. She loves it, no stomach issues, and I love that the ingredients are real food - organic chicken being the main one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, August 7, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
my 4 year old dog statred having seizures when she was 2 yrs old. She is on two diffrent meds to help control them. Still she would have 2 a month. I started her on Merrick in December 2011. She had a mild one in March. Thats the only one all year. I really think the Merrick dog food has made a HUGE diffrence.

3.0 out of 5 stars My dogs are not that impressed, April 5, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a fan of cleaning up after sick dogs, July 18, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag (Misc.)
So I spent hours researching dog foods- I wanted something not outrageously expensive but also did not contain all the horrible things we're told not to feed our dogs. I read reviews that said people's dogs didn't like the food, got sick, etc. I assumed those were picky or old dogs. My dogs generally love eating time and will eat anything from frogs to cat poo-- lovely.
Anyway- my younger dog begs me not to make him eat the food. I mixed in soft food just so he'd eat it. They dogs have been constipated, throwing up, diarrhea-- the whole nine yards. I isolated other factors to make sure it was the food- continued to feed it to them for a week- and just finished scrubbing the carpet again. Enough. I was so excited to find 'good' food. Too bad my dogs hate it.

Merrick Turducken Dog Food 30lb Bag