5.0 out of 5 stars best dog food
I have tried all kinds of food with my 3 dogs, and when I started giving them Merrick, their stools decreased in size, their coats gleam, and their energy is contagious. I will never feed my babies another brand of food. Worth every cent to keep my dogs happy and healthy. Turducken and the Rainbow Trout dishes are their personal favorites.
Published on April 14, 2007 by Jennifer Fiorica

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Terrible Packaging
Published 24 months ago by wolff57

5.0 out of 5 stars best dog food, April 14, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Living through Better Food, March 15, 2007
Leigh Sawyer (Pacific Northwest) - See all my reviews
My 12 year old golden has a new life with this food. She had a lackluster appetite before Merrick came into our home. I found it at a local organic pet store. Their price was ridiculous - nearly $3 per can. I bought a few to try - I was amazed at the results! I haven't seen my 75 lb. dog jump vertical with glee in many years. I mix it with her dry food. One can will last 3-4 days. The difference in her level of activity and enthusiasm is unbelievable! I went to the local store to negotiate their price on buying bulk based on what I could get it on line and the best they could do was a 10% discount. Needless to say, this seller has a customer for the life of my dog. Kudos to improving our quality of life at a reasonable price. This food is so great, I have been tempted to taste the spoon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Dog Food Ever!!!, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
We have a 12-year old German Shorthaired Pointer (65 lbs.) with terrible stomach issues. Once, he ended up in the emergency room at 4 a.m. under severe distress; our vet called it 'life-threatening'. And then there was the gas. Wow it was bad. We tried different types of organic, hypoallergenic, grain-free dog food. Some had limited success, but the stomach problems always returned. We finally purchased Merrick on the advice of our local independent pet store clerk. It has been life-altering. The gas has been reduced by about 95%. No exaggeration. He has far fewer problems in the backyard too. Before, he'd chew on grass to soothe his stomach several times a week, sometimes for as long as 10-15 minutes. Not any more. I cannot express how good it feels to see my boy healthy, happy, and pain-free.

We also have an 11-year old Dachsund/Doberman mix (30 lbs.) She's much more finicky, even refusing certain dog food on rare occasions. Not Merrick's. Both dogs go particularly nuts for the Turducken flavor. It's definitely their favorite. The texture is much, much more palatable then some other dog food (including a few other Merrick flavors.) It looks a lot more like real food. Also, the Turducken is quite wet and has no large chunks, so it's very easy to get out the can with a few vigorous shakes (no spoon needed.) It's also very easy for the dogs to eat. They just lick it right up.

Our dogs are our family. We love them, and they love Merrick's Turducken flavored dog food. Need I say more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Wholesome Eats for your Dog, May 16, 2008
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
First three ingredients: Turkey, Duck, Chicken. Plus a garden variety of fresh vegetables when I read the label. Sounds like good eats to me. No complaints from the poochie and I think it's way better quality than what some of the 'big' dog food makers are dishing out. I usually mix a small quantity with the dry food and it keeps my dog happy and grateful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product but Terrible Packaging, October 8, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
Short and sweet.....The product itself is top notch and my two GSD's love it. However, the last shipment looked like it was packaged by a three year old and thus it arrived via UPS with a can lid popped open spilling its contents over the other dented cans. Another case arrived seperately which was properly packaged using air pillows and was fine. Don't get sloppy Amazon. It will cost you customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dogs go..wao wao wooooooo, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
The moment I take out the can from the shelf , all my three dogs come running for it. They just go bonkers for the Turducken. The moment I put it in their bowls suddenly they become absolutely quite for like about 10 seconds, because that is how long it will take for them to completely lick their bowls...Totally mommy approved food for them !! Off course they get this wet food only once a month as special dinner.

Unlike other wet food brands in the market, I really like Merrick as the dog food is not only human grade but also made in USA. My friend once almost got tempted to eat it ..lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased the picky princess!, June 21, 2010
Jet set mom (San Francisco Bay area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
My dog gets bored easily of her food. We tried every different kind of food to get her appetite going again. Merrick's Turducken and Wing-a-ling did the trick. We mix it with her dry food and she is so happy! She gets very excited at mealtime. I have noticed a difference in her coat and energy level too.

4.0 out of 5 stars My dog really liked this food..., October 27, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
I ordered a case of this Merrick product. My dog likes this and Grammys Pot Pie. It does not have the aversive smell that some canned dog foods have; it smells yummy and has a nice gravy that is good for mixing with dry food. I have been very pleased with Merrick products...my dog's coat couldn't be softer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dented Cans, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case) (Misc.)
Too many dented cans per shipment. I've had this problem on multiple orders. In case you're unaware, dented cans can indicate infection, and/or put the product at risk for contamination (botulism, among others). I know that Amazon and Merrick would work with me on returns, but the problem shouldn't exist in the first place. I just buy this from my local pet store now, since I love the product itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
Dogs love it.

Merrick Turducken Dog Food 13.2 oz (12 Count Case)
$28.90 $28.49