5.0 out of 5 stars Best on Amazon for the price
Published 21 months ago by CampFireCooker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for my older dogs
I actually have this delivered each month because for the price and the health benefits, it was the best combination I found. My older dogs like it okay, kind of like making your kids eat vegetables instead of bacon. So if your child has to eat vegetables, like mine do, then this is carrots compared to un-buttered brussel sprouts.
Published 12 months ago by lynn staples

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on Amazon for the price, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Whole Earth Farms Senior Dry Dog Food 35 Pound Bag (Misc.)
This is some good food and the price is incredible for the great quality. No corn, no by-products and a good array of ingredients. I have 2 100# 10 year old girls and one is overweight and the other is picky and fit and they both love this food. I used to have to rotate brands every bag to keep Ms picky interested but not any more. The heavy one is looking better all around and the picky one is now eating her fair share. Can't ask for better results than that! Oh and here is the icky proof, the stool is smaller and firmer than it used to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Diarrhea with this food!, August 30, 2012
I was using Science Diet original for large greyhound dogs because my greyhounds are prone to food caused diarrhea. They did great on Science Diet but I wanted to feed them a food that food experts rated as a 4 or 5 star. I also needed a food without any beef or beef by-products or beef flavor added. One greyhound has an allergy to beef. All 3 of my dogs love this food, and no diarrhea even though I food switched without slowing introducing the new food. You can search on the web for dog food that is rated by independent groups. Merrick Whole Earth Farms Food is always a 4 or 5 star. Another plus, the food is now available through Amazon's Subscribe and Save program. Amazon's posted price is much less than the chain store's price and it is delivered without a shipping charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars good food, October 16, 2012
Amazon Customer (CHINO HILLS, CA, US) - See all my reviews
My dogs love this food and the ear problems one of my dogs was having are clearing up nicely. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, nice price!, September 18, 2012
Merrick's Whole Earth Farms is more affordable than the Before Grain line and seems to be of similar quality. I trust Merrick 100% and although Before Grain would be my first choice, the lower cost and additional savings for selecting ongoing orders make the Whole Earth Farms line the right choice! Our dogs loved BG and they love Whole Earth too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly rated dog food, January 21, 2013
I just started giving my 9-year old chocolate lab this dog food after using Royal Canin. I wanted to give Deuce the best food, and Merrick was given a 5-star rating on dogfoodadvisor.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ingredients, September 3, 2013
So far I love it! It gives my dog really bad breath/gas but I don't think it's any worse than his last food. Plus it's reasonably priced and ranked very highly in terms of its ingredients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrick Whole Earth Farms Senior Dry Dog Food, August 28, 2013
Another of Merrick's dog foods that I have bought for my dogs. Five star food, made in the US, don't have to worry about the stuff from China that kills our pets. I have bought Merricks for my dogs for years, and will continue to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 22, 2011
S. Crump (RAMONA, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
This product is great, especially for my 14 year old wonder dog,(certified therapy dog), but I CAN'T AFFORD THE SHIPPING COST.

5.0 out of 5 stars good food, February 27, 2014
you can trust americam made. I was using a brand that was from China. It was recalled. I went to whole earth on a recomendation. My dog likes it. Hey, I'm sold

5.0 out of 5 stars hey amazon...he likes it!, February 13, 2014
i started my dog on this about a month ago. it transitioned great without any stool problems. hes a very picky eater so i was worried...but hes hooked. no where around me sells this food so i love that amazon does. also the vender...they had run out of the 35# bags so they sent me 17.5# bags at the same price to make up for it. awesome awesome food!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›