5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs give it 2 paws up
Published 17 months ago by Megan Ford

3.0 out of 5 stars Great ingredients
It has great ingredients but caused my puppy awful gas. I think it may be better for adult dogs and maybe not for my puppy.
Published 4 months ago by dmcstudent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs give it 2 paws up, November 20, 2012
This review is from: Merrick Wilderness Blend Dog Food 13.2 oz , 12 Count (Misc.)
My dogs love this food, and you can't beat the Amazon subscription price. I am fanatical when it comes to feeding my dogs. I lost a dog to the 2007 poisoning scandal, I vowed it would never happen again. So I am very particular about the ingredients of the food, the source of ingredients, the company, and the manufacturer. I like that merrick's food is produced in-house, this lowers the possibility of a mass scale contamination issue like what happened recently with Diamond. So far merrick has not been involved in any major recalls, accept for a few years back they voluntarily recalled some treats. Since then I have been very impressed with the innovations they have made in terms of food selection and production. Granted this food is not for every dog, as all dogs have differing digestions. But so far my two Chesapeake's love this stuff. It's made a great addition to their rotating meal plan...I feed a couple different brands of canned meat, which helps keep their diet balanced. This is one that will remain in the rotation.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this food!, November 2, 2012
I bought this as a supplement in between dry food - so she could have a mixture. But now, Chloe is refusing any food but this. It is much more expensive than the dry food that I was feeding her - but it is definitely worth it. It is made with real meat - and no byproducts, which is important to me!
This is a great food for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pet Food, February 1, 2014
I mix this food with dry dog food and my dog loves it. I use many of the different flavors and she is eating well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Woofalicious!, October 10, 2013
Yup. I did call it that. She loves it. She loves all of the wet food so far. She's a happy healthy doggy. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loved it., September 19, 2013
I have a basenji. All I can say that he instantly loved it, no best of all - No diarrhea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dog Food, February 15, 2013
Bruce Sobocinski (Shavertown Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
I mix this wet food in with merrick dry food. My black mouth cur loves all of the different cans. I also love the variety, and I enjoy giving my dog different flavors of food. I think she really enjoys them. She always eats all of her food, and this food agrees well with her. Her other favorite is Merrick Wingaling. The price on Amazon beats my local pet store so next time i will be ordering on here. This is very good food.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog Food, April 15, 2014
I chose this product because of all the junk that is not in it. My dog loves this brand and I will be using it from now on.It was recommended to me by a worker in a dog store and I appreciate it so much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety, March 27, 2014
Merrick produces a quality product that you can easily use to add variety to a dog's otherwise boring diet. This variety is a large chunk in gravy so keep that in mind if ordering for small dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this purchase, March 13, 2014
I know it really seems strange to some to buy dog food online, but the price is great and I don't have to make a trip to the Pet Store. Also, it is very hard to find this great brand at the Pet Store, so this is a perfect solution for me. We have been using Merrick brand for our dog for over a year now and have found it to be quite good for him. It is Grain Free - which our Vet approves - and he really loves the taste. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a grain free diet for their dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gracie says she likes it!, March 2, 2014
When you open the can, it does not smell like something died. Also the food is identifiable. You see the chunks of meat and vegetables.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›