5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Christmas cards
This is for people with a sarcastic sense of humor. Some great, crass Christmas postcards to send as an alternative to the mushy Christmas cards you will find in stores.

With says and images such as:

"Thanks for getting me a gift I dont actually have to return"

"I hope your Christmas display doesn't incinerate your home and loved...
Published on December 13, 2009 by SF

3.0 out of 5 stars About 80% funny/useful
Published on November 24, 2012 by C. Blouke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Christmas cards, December 13, 2009
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Even If You Don't Buy This Book (someecards): 45 Cards for Expressing All Your Christmas Wishes If You Have Any (Paperback)

With says and images such as:

"Thanks for getting me a gift I dont actually have to return"

"I hope your Christmas display doesn't incinerate your home and loved ones"

"I want a Secret Santa gift that makes me feel sexually violated."

"I'll never be the Secret Santa you deserve."

"There's nothing like holiday cheer to offset devastating seasonal affective disorder."

"Enjoy the holiday that's technically not yours."

And so many more!

3.0 out of 5 stars About 80% funny/useful, November 24, 2012
C. Blouke (Austin, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
The cards are a nice, heavy paper - decidedly sturdy enough to make it through the rigors of the postal service during the holidays. There are about seven cards that aren't terribly funny/applicable/things I would want or be able to send. There are five or six new year's themed cards, and several that deal with post-gift giving (as in "I'm indebted to you and several credit card companies"), so the advertising is a bit off in terms of these being exclusively Christmas-related. I do appreciate the three or four non-Christian holiday greetings such as "Enjoy the holiday that's technically not yours." So there are about 20 that could sub in as Christmas cards and another few you could space out the sending over the holiday season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, July 31, 2013
There is nothing better than getting mail- unless it's getting a someecard postcard! Funny, mildly inappropriate & just enough to make mail carriers everywhere giggle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sarcasm, Anyone?, January 25, 2013
This is definitely for those who truly understand sarcasm and don't mind being a little (or a lot) inappropriate. I think it takes the "edge" off of the contrived cheesiness of the holiday season. It's actually my favorite thing about the holidays now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, August 25, 2012
I really think these are hilarious. Only problem is I didn't realise they were postcards, I thought they were cards with envelopes. Anyway they don't say 'Some E Cards' on the front which I was afraid of. I will probably still send them at Christmas, they are non-traditional enough so that I don't think it will matter that they are postcards as opposed to actual cards.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked 38/45, December 19, 2011
The cards were great laughs and easy to buy. My friends, co workers, and peers loved them. Being in high school, the cards were easily more acceptable then the mushy sweet ones that can create awkward moments. They provided enjoyment for nearly everyone. (Except for a few that I didn't exactly like). Some of the cards did not really make sense (but that can just be me) but overall I really enjoyed them. I liked and picked out about 38 out of the 45 which is not a bad equvalent.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had way too much fun with these postcards, November 11, 2014
I have had way too much fun with these postcards! I know the mail men get a little giggle out of them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars mailing fun, January 3, 2010
Good job, used to send those I like to share some holiday fun. Very fun and simple

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 6, 2014
Great product and fast shipping!

1.0 out of 5 stars These aren't cards. They are POSTCARDS, January 14, 2012
Be warned!

Amazon was great at refunding me this purchase. The description says that it contains 45 CARDS. That is inaccurate; it's a booklet of 45 POSTCARDS.