5.0 out of 5 stars My All-Time Favorite Christmas album
Since hearing this at 16 years old, back when it came out, this album has remained one of my favorite Christmas albums. Jordan Knight's version of "Chesnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" is one of the best tracks. "Funky Funky Christmas" is entertaining and funny.
Published on September 25, 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars You got to love the NKOTB to like this
You really have to already love the NKOTB to like this CD. It would not stand alone as an independent Christmas favorite unless you already love the New Kids and want to hear them sing Christmas songs. I'm glad I bought it, but I doubt I'll be playing it as background music at my next Christmas party.
Published on November 26, 2008 by Claire T.

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart NKOTB!!, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Merry Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
This takes me back to 5th grade when I had a funky, funky Christmas! I bought it for a friend and she couldn't be more thrilled!!

5.0 out of 5 stars So excited!!, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Merry Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I was so excited to find this CD!! I had it growing up, and lost it.. It has always been one of my favorite Christmas albums.. I am sooo happy to have it again!! The price was amazing and I recieved it very quickly and in mint condition!! Thank you!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sweetangel52101, January 12, 2011
Lisa Kilpatrick (MALDEN, MASSACHUSETTS, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merry Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I have always liked this cd but never had it someone recorded the songs on a tape and the was talking on it. Now i have the cd and will play it evey Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars New Kids Rock, January 7, 2011
This review is from: Merry Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I grew up with the New Kids music and have listened to their Christmas cassette tape every year since I was a kid. I finally got the CD for my mom so we could listen to it easier and she loves it...Hope you had a "Funky Funky Christmas!" :)

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied customer, January 10, 2010
This review is from: Merry, Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I ordered this product because the tape I had I couldn't find. I always listened to the tape to get me in the christmas spirit. Being 32 the holidays come so quick and it never seems like it use to when you were a kid. I was very pleased with my order and it got to me in a very timely manner.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky Funky X-Mas Indeed, January 11, 2009
This review is from: Merry, Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I remember listening to this album when I was a kid and it is still fun to listen to as an adult. Classic Christmas tunes like The Christmas Song, mixed in with the non-traditional, like Funky Funky X-Mas, make this Christmas CD fun and if you're a New Kids fan it's a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!!!, January 11, 2009
C. Spicer (Puyallup, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merry, Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I have been a NKOTB fan since they came out with their first album and I am so happy to have this on CD now! I was almost afraid to play my old tape because it was so worn. My kids love the silly songs, and I like the traditional as well as the original songs on this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Classic, January 7, 2009
This review is from: Merry, Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
The New Kids on the Block have been enjoying a great deal of success with the release of their new album and they have sold out stadiums nationwide with their reunion tour. Just in time for the holidays Sony Legacy Recordings has released "Merry, Merry Christmas." This compact disc was very popular when it was originally released. New Kids on the Block fans will be glad to own this modern classic just in time for the Christmas season. The album features the hit song "This One's For The Children." The CD features 10 songs in total. The New Kids on the Block perform classics such as "Little Drummer Boy," "Last Night I Saw Santa Claus," and "White Christmas" among other holiday favorites. "Merry Merry Christmas" will be a great Christmas CD to add to your holiday collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars good old days, December 20, 2008
This review is from: Merry, Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
If you love the New Kids on The Block, you will love this cd. It takes you back to being a kid again.

5.0 out of 5 stars an old favorite, December 16, 2008
This review is from: Merry, Merry Christmas (Audio CD)
I knew I would regret giving up this cassette when I did it, and sure enough I did. I am loving this CD! I can't say the same for my fiance, but I enjoy it enough for the both of us!

Merry Merry Christmas
Merry Merry Christmas by New Kids On The Block (Audio CD - 1990)
Rate and Discover Movies