Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 7, 2009
The New Kids on the Block have been enjoying a great deal of success with the release of their new album and they have sold out stadiums nationwide with their reunion tour. Just in time for the holidays Sony Legacy Recordings has released "Merry, Merry Christmas." This compact disc was very popular when it was originally released. New Kids on the Block fans will be glad to own this modern classic just in time for the Christmas season. The album features the hit song "This One's For The Children." The CD features 10 songs in total. The New Kids on the Block perform classics such as "Little Drummer Boy," "Last Night I Saw Santa Claus," and "White Christmas" among other holiday favorites. "Merry Merry Christmas" will be a great Christmas CD to add to your holiday collection.
on January 22, 2014
I am a huge nkotb fan and have all their albums now on cd. I love that this has a mix of classic and original holiday songs. I can listen in the car with my kids and not feel guilty that I am selfishly listening to my favorite group!
on December 16, 2008
This CD is gloriously cheesy Christmas music. If you're loving the NKOTB revival, this is a must have, if only for the laughter that will ensue during the original rap songs. I'm not saying it's awesome music, I'm just saying it's fun and happy and worth it if you're digging the nostalgia. And if Jordans falsetto still makes you swoon, it's a must have for the NKOTB version of The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)!!!!
on November 29, 2008
I absolutely love this CD. I skip the first track but that's okay. Because what's waiting for you at track 2... is hilarious. I bought this CD (I had the tape years ago) this year to listen to for Christmas. I waited until today (11/29 - Jon's 40th birthday) to listen.

I can't stop laughing. The memories... Wow!!

I love this CD.
on January 10, 2010
I ordered this product because the tape I had I couldn't find. I always listened to the tape to get me in the christmas spirit. Being 32 the holidays come so quick and it never seems like it use to when you were a kid. I was very pleased with my order and it got to me in a very timely manner.
on January 11, 2009
I remember listening to this album when I was a kid and it is still fun to listen to as an adult. Classic Christmas tunes like The Christmas Song, mixed in with the non-traditional, like Funky Funky X-Mas, make this Christmas CD fun and if you're a New Kids fan it's a must have.
on January 11, 2009
I have been a NKOTB fan since they came out with their first album and I am so happy to have this on CD now! I was almost afraid to play my old tape because it was so worn. My kids love the silly songs, and I like the traditional as well as the original songs on this CD.
on January 7, 2011
I grew up with the New Kids music and have listened to their Christmas cassette tape every year since I was a kid. I finally got the CD for my mom so we could listen to it easier and she loves it...Hope you had a "Funky Funky Christmas!" :)
on December 1, 2008
As a child, I listened to this album on cassette. Now I have the opportunity to listen to it in CD form. Its a great CD and it's clean and fun to listen to. I really enjoy it. It gets me in the holiday spirit.
on September 10, 2005
I never thought that New Kids On the Block's Christmas album was that good. It is a very uplifting album that combines their dance pop from Hangin' Tough to the more traditional Christmas numbers that we all know. I still like This One's For the Children, which was a Top 10 hit just in time for Christmas in 1989. Along with Phil Collins' Another Day In Paradise, these inspiring kinds of pop songs make the top 10 the week of Christmas. Children is moving a ballad and shows the New Kids' caring for children that don't have everything for Christmas. I was nervous of them singing The Christmas Song, since nobody can touch Nat King Cole's classic. But they actually sound good in their version and they tailored the song to fit with Jordan Knight's falsetto singing. After that, there are a few funky numbers that are just as catchy. Somehow, Maurice Starr's music in '89 was starting to become too identical, with this album and the albums he did for Perfect Gentlemen, NKOTB, Finest Hour and other Boston groups in 1990. But he keeps his profile low here, as he gave NKOTB solid Christmas music here. The twin leads of Jordan Knight and Joey McIntyre as well as wildman Donnie Wahlberg are just as dynamic here. A wonderful album that doesn't follow the usual formula for Christmas albums.