5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas Ollie
Published on October 17, 2008 by J. Riffey

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!
Published 11 months ago by ABru

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas Ollie, October 17, 2008
Walking through my local bookstore I was excited to see the terrific Christmas display for MERRY CHRISTMAS OLLIE. Ollie's cute red and yellow knit stocking cap brings the little goslings to life. I fell in love with this picture book! The magic and wonder of Christmas is captured in simple snow filled illustrations that will delight the young reader. Once again Dunrea's goslings take center stage in this sure to be Christmas classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice children's book, December 6, 2008
All the titles by this author are great. My son really enjoys them and I don't get sick of reading them.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... first Christmas (his name is Oliver) and was slightly disappointed that there were some blemishes around the outside edges ., October 22, 2014
A. Kind (Lincoln, NE USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Merry Christmas, Ollie board book (Gossie & Friends) (Board book)
I bought this for my baby's first Christmas (his name is Oliver) and was slightly disappointed that there were some blemishes around the outside edges of the board book. It's a new book so I was expecting it to be in pristine condition, but because of the boogered up edges I can only give 4 stars. I know it will probably be chewed on eventually, but who wants to give their new baby a gift that already looks used? Oh, well. At least it's still a cute story and babies aren't picky...

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Gossie Series" is great!!!, February 8, 2009
My husband brought home the "Gossie" book one night, and my 3-year old son had him read it 5 times that night, and every night for a few weeks. I looked up other books by the author and purchased all that I could find on Amazon. They are short and sweet (great for ages 2-4 with short attention spans). Pictures are simple and storylines are fun. Many are board books, but a few are lift-a-flap. I would recommend all of them! They are great for little ones!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, March 18, 2014
I loved this book, easy to read and great pictures. My son loves it too, so everyone is happy. Great as a gift for a little kid.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 18, 2014
I always love these books. All my toddlers have adored them and we have read this book and the others many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun...., January 9, 2014
Once again Olivier Dunrea provides a simple, funny board book for little ones. My granddaughter loves Ollie's antics in this delightful Gossie and friends tale. The drawings are simple and sharp....the colors bright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, January 4, 2014
I've bought this as a gift many times simply because it's adorable. It's always a hit with kids and a two year old that I gave it to carried it around everywhere with her she loved it so much!

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!, December 29, 2013
I purchased this book for my 16 month old at Christmastime since he really enjoys the book "Gideon" by the same author. Unfortunately, I found this book to be a huge disappointment! The basic summary of the book is that the goslings are waiting and waiting....and, yup, STILL waiting...for Father Christmas. 95% of the book consists of showing the goslings...you guessed it...waiting. Personally, I was waiting and waiting and waiting for this book to get better but it never did. It is even boring to my son. It seems like the rest of the books about individual goslings are much more interesting, so I advise sticking to those. Unfortunately it will cost me almost the exact price of the book to send it back, so it's going to stay in the collection but it will never get read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas, Ollie board book, October 3, 2013
Another of the Gossie & Friends book well worth buying! This one will be a Christmas gift for our Grandson. Can't wait to give it to him. He loves all the Gossie & Friends books! Recommended!

Merry Christmas, Ollie board book (Gossie & Friends)
Merry Christmas, Ollie board book (Gossie & Friends) by Olivier Dunrea (Board book - September 27, 2011)
$6.99 $6.29