Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Foldable Potting Bench
|Price:||$109.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$22.76 (17%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Features two tiers of ample shelf space and hanging bar accessory for hanging tools.
- May be used as Potting Bench in your garden, outdoor buffet table on your deck or patio, or for additional storage and counter space in your garage.
- Fold up flat for easy storage during the off seasons.
- Wood is Kiln Dried and Treated with Natural Color Stain to Enhance the Appearance and Durability of the Furniture.
- Easy To Assemble, Easy to Follow Assembly Instructions and Hardware Included. Phillips Screwdriver Required.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||60 x 24 x 48 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MPG-PB01|
|Shipping Weight||40 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1.) Go with the over-all design of my container garden including form, function and color.
2.) Fit onto my apartment patio w/o intruding on the limited space that I had for my vegetable pots.
3.) A bench that consistently had an average of 4 1/2-5 star reviews from various independent reviewers over several different/reliable websites.
4.) Verticle storage that was also attractive.
5.) Priced under $200.00
7.) Portability (easily moveable for storage in my garage over winter)
I took my time and researched several websites and eventually narrowed down my options to two different potting benches. When it came down to it, this one was the one.
I have owned it since May 2010. Many reviewers recommended that the bench be varnished to extend its life. I used a clear satin finish varnish to seal the bench. A clear satin varnish enhances the wood without adding an artificial shine while preserving the wood's integrity for years to come. While this particular bench is available to buy on a number of other websites, I chose to purchase this from amazon.com based on the fact that amazon offers the lowest price including shipping and the seller's reviews were favorable.
1. If you want it to last a long time, buy a quart of exterior polyurethane or your favorite sealer. And plan on sealing everything BEFORE you put it together. that way all the cracks and joints are sealed as well. A quart will give you three decent coats.
2. Putting it together was much easier than I thought. If you have a power screwdriver, it can go together by one person in 20-30 minutes. Besides a screwdriver, a square to set the legs at 90 degrees when crossbracing came in handy.
I did not see why a folding potting bench was needed, but even before I used it I started to understand. This will go onto my lanai for parties as a serving or buffet table, and it will also be nice to be able to move it around the yard to take the bench to the project rather than vice-versa. It is lightweight and easily carried, and a couple of heavy pots or bags of stuff on the bottom shelf should stablize it in the heaviest winds. And I can fold it up and lay it down for hurricanes. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to put together and still looks like it did the first day after sitting outside for over a year. Very useful.Published 1 month ago by Stephanie L. Shields
This bench went together easily- really a 2 person job in order to turn it over to work on different sides. Sturdy construction, nice color. Arrived well packaged. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robin
Liked it so much we use it for a plant stand on the patio.Published 7 months ago by Christopher J. Funke
I love my potting bench! Writing this over a year after receiving. :)Published 9 months ago by Melissa Miller
I love this bench. Hubs varnished it for me and the color looks beautiful. Perfect height and lots of room on lattice to hang tools.Published 9 months ago by Kindle Customer
It does the job as expected, however putting it together was another story. You can't quite go with the pictures in the instruction. They were misleading to me. Read morePublished 9 months ago by A. C. Brown
This is OK, pretty easy for one person to put together. Not the highest quality wood and you will need to put a protective coat on this.Published 10 months ago by Montana Diva