4.0 out of 5 stars First time in School.
Published on October 4, 2010 by Roxanne Provencher

2.0 out of 5 stars Small
This was smaller than I expected. I mean, I know it says 9" in the description but that's gotta be from tail to head. The heart wasn't very well formed on the hand either. I dunno...maybe I'm expecting too much, but I was disappointed in it. My daughter seemed to like it well enough, so I guess that's good.
Published 23 months ago by Tommy Avery

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars First time in School., October 4, 2010
This review is from: Merry Makers Chester the Raccoon from The Kissing Hand Plush Doll, 9-Inch (Toy)
I bought this stuffed animal along with the book The Kissing Hand for my daughter who was having a hard time adjusting to school. I thought the raccoon would be a tad smaller so she could sneak it in her backpack to feel like she had a piece of home, but it's bigger than I thought. Still, she does bring it in her backpack & sleeps with it. It's been her favorite for the past month now and has helped her deal with going to School for the first time.

5.0 out of 5 stars The raccoon is awesome., September 19, 2010
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
The raccoon is awesome for school. Wife purchased the little guy for her 2nd grade class and the first days of school. She became the big hit by students and fellow teacher. Much bigger than I expected but a good huggable size. Good purchase all around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for EVERY 4 to 5 yr old!, May 8, 2008
I began reading the story, "The Kissing Hand" to my grandson when he stayed overnight and would sometimes want his mommy at bedtime. It became "our" special story. When I found Chester, the stuffed toy - it was perfect. Chester is his bedtime friend wherever he spends the night now. It truly made bedtime a much better time. Since he will enter kindergarten in the fall, this is a great preparation. Thank you for offering him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chester the Raccoon, February 26, 2013
I purchased Chester for my kindergarten classroom. The kids love him and he is just the right size to use along with his stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend for any child with separation anxiety!, November 25, 2014
We bought two of these stuffed raccoons, one for each child (7 years and 3 years). We also bought the book that goes with Chester the raccoon, "The Kissing Hand." My 7 year old has trouble with anxiety and going to school. The book helped a lot and she takes this small raccoon with her to school in her backpack everyday.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small, January 26, 2013
Tommy Avery (Sicklerville, NJ USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it, February 21, 2014
The book the Kissing Hand was recommended for my 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. The last time we
skyped with her she had a heart sticker (from the book) on her palm and Chester the Raccoon cuddled
close to her heart. She loves both the book and Chester.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy, Comforting Friend!!!, October 6, 2014
Beautiful, sweet, soft, cozy and comforting little character toy from the children's book The Kissing Hand by Audrey Penn. Kids (especially Kindergarteners) LOVE him!! Good quality, well made, highly recommended. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute!, December 22, 2013
My grand daughter loves the Audrey Penn books. I am sure she will love this toy too when she receives it for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 6, 2014
Silver back, ringed tail distinctive eyes and fun to have while reading Chester books. Just the right size and soft

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›