Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mesh Family Beach Tote - White & Hot Pink w black Carabiner Hook by Saltwater Canvas
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 28, 2008
This beach bag is very strong, durable and roomy. I can fit 5 beach towels, swim suits, toys, sunscreen, bug spray into the bag with room for more if I needed it. The outside pockets come in handy for little items so I don't have to dig through the bag looking for them. The straps are long enough to put up on my shoulder to carry the bag but when it's heavy, the straps hurt my bare shoulders. The only thing I would like to see improved is perhaps a padded strap. There is LOTS of pocket space which is really nice. This bag is a great buy-definetely worth the money.
on August 18, 2009
This bag is extremely sturdy and stiff enough to stand open but still 'crushable' for storage. Seems like it will last forever. I got it b/c I go out on a boat frequently for work and need a place for towels, camera, raincoat and other misc stuff. The measurements are accurate however when I measured them out prior to ordering I still did not picture the bag being as large as it is! If it is for an outing for 3 or more I would bet this is the size you need, For one person it is way too big though and I am going to order their dolphin bag instead. The pockets on the outside will hold a lot but I would actually prefer a few smaller pockets too. All in all a great bag!
UPDATE: I ended up going back to order a smaller size 'dolphin' bag and mentioned that it would be nice if they offered a bag with a solid (rather than mesh) bottom for non beach uses and for a very small fee she made one that way for me. I even got to pick the colors. It took maybe 1 extra day over ordering what is listed on the website. The seller communicates fast and is very friendly and helpful! I strongly recommend them, and would not hesitate to ask for what I wanted from them.
on July 2, 2008
We walk to the beach often and a good tote is very important. This is probably the best tote we've found so far because of it's large size, outside pockets, and mesh material. The size is large enough for several beach blankets and a few beach toys. The outside pockets can hold snacks, sunscreen, and drinks. The mesh design makes it easy to have the sand escape. We've been using canvas bags until now and this is much better.
on July 7, 2008
This is the ultimate beach bag! It is well made, and the compartments are convenient. When I'm done, I just rinse it and the sand is out! No scrubbing. No mess. I can carry beach towels for 5 and still have room for more. Other family members loved it too and are now purchasing their own!
on September 2, 2012
I purchased this bag for use on our 9-day beach vacation with 2 small children, because it was described as being sturdy and very roomy. Right on! We stuffed it full and beat the heck out of the bag, and it still looks brand new. Lots of compartments make organization a snap- room for diapers, wipes, sippy cups, bug spray, sunglasses, books, towels, swimsuits, snacks, and more. It has one inner pocket that zips- and that was the perfect place for cell phone, keys, wallet, and in our case, passports & travel documents. I also love all the color choices, the white/pink/green is very vibrant. Highly recommend. I have a feeling this will be the last family beach bag I purchase!
on June 26, 2009
This is a great bag. I bought it to go to the pool. It will work as well for the beach. It is well made and has lots of room. I think it is priced right. Right now it is holding 2 pairs of children's wet shoes, 2 water guns, 1 small ball, 5 diving sticks and 4 diving torpedos, 3 face masks and a pair of goggles, a sack of snacks, 2 kick boards, 2 towels, 2 bottles of sunscreen, a pack of ear plugs, a container of bandaids, a pouch for my personals and a pen. I plan on adding another towel and a book. I will still have room to tuck in a few more small items if I need to. There is a hook for my keys so I don't have to go digging. I am so glad I purchased this bag. And it doesn't feel as heavy as the over sized straw bag that held the same stuff. The strap is unraveling so I needed a replacement and I was constantly having to dig for everything. This new bag keeps everything organized and is attractive and durable. I know I will have it for many summers.
on April 24, 2015
I LOVE this beach bag so much! I have 5 kids, so we always have a lot of towels, sunscreen, and goggles to carry around. This fits it all (the thinner beach towels)! The bag is also very sturdy, yet collapses! I can't wait to bring it on my cruise!
on February 28, 2012
I have been looking for a large beach bag for a while. I have an 18 month old that requires me to tote a lot of things around, and this is it! We go to the pool every weekend during the summer and are vacationing at the beach this year, so I am very excited to have a beach bag that will hold more than two towels. I so far have 4 towels, 4 different bottles of sun screen, glasses, swim diapers for the lil' one, her coverup and mine, and there is still TONS of room left!

The only bad thing is that I found the bag to have a pretty strong smell, so I will probably spray it down.
on June 6, 2013
This holds a lot of stuff. In only bag it should hold everything you might want to carry. It seems to be well-made and strong. It is see-through and the mesh fabric will let the sand and water out of the bag instead of holding it in. Great idea.
on May 1, 2015
This bag is exactly what I looked all over town for, BUT quality is twice what I expected and I paid half of what I could have paid locally. My daughter plays beach volleyball and dragging all her gear and beach stuff is a hassle, bringing home tons of sand gets old! This bag is designed to leave the sand at the beach!

The fabric is heavy-duty outdoor furniture fabric and it is a bit stiff out of the package. I stuffed mine with towels and hung from a doorknob to get it back into shape from shipment. The next morning it was perfect. The base is big enough so that the bag sits without support and doesn't seen to tip over.

The colors are as vibrant as the picture, so no surprises there.

There are a zillion pockets on the outside and one zippered pocket on the inside. Though it did not come with the carabiner as advertised, it has a snappy little tab and D ring sewn inside to attach keys or loop sunglasses into.

All in all, a terrific bag for serious beach goers!