5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag for families!
I had been looking for a while for a large enough bag for my family of 5 for the pool and beach. This bag hold everyone's towels and anything else we need. LOVE this bag.
Published on February 3, 2011 by mommynrn

2.0 out of 5 stars Too heavy
This bag is really heavy, and the texture is really rough. Considering you're probably not wearing much when you have it over your shoulder, it is pretty abrasive.
Published 6 months ago by Natalie K Clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag for families!, February 3, 2011
This review is from: Mesh Family Beach Tote - Black Whale Bag w Black Carabiner Hook by Saltwater Canvas (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag and even better customer service, June 14, 2010
I originally tried to buy this bag through Amazon as a gift for my wife for our beach vacation. Her old one was showing its age and with our growing family, its size limitations. But I mistakenly ordered the smaller Dolphin bag. Long story short, Saltwater Canvas was quick and more than helpful in rectifying the situation. Furthermore, they allowed me to get the all black one which hadn't yet been added to Amazon.

We just got back from vacation and my wife really enjoyed her new bag. Going all black worked out well for us because it allows the colorful beach towels to show through. With plenty of fun beach colors from the towels, don't need them on the bag too. It's sturdy and tough and well constructed. It can easily be rinsed off with a hose and dries quickly because it's not made of cloth. The key chain holder is a nice touch. I wouldn't mind a zippered or velcro pocket, but even without one, it gets 5-stars from me. It's easily worth the money as we'll get years out of this guy.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The mommy magic bag!, March 7, 2012
I went on a family trip to Florida with my 15 year old daughter, 14 year old step daughter and 2 year old son. I was able to carry three different kinds of sunscreen, bottled waters, 3 ipods, 3 phones, 6 towels ( 3 oversize beach towels and three medium size), a change of clothes, 3 diapers, wipes, my kindle, a camera, 3 pairs of sunglasses and beach toys. As if that wasn't good enough I had room to spare.

This bag is sturdy, has a wide bottom, stands up on it's own, has wide handles that make it more comfortable to carry and LOTS of pockets.

I particularly liked the pocket on the inside of the bag. It's discreet, has a really sturdy zipper and comfortably held money, my phone and Ipod with room to spare.

This bag has 8 outside pockets, 7 of them are as deep as a 6 oz. can of spray sunscreen is tall and about 5 inches wide(?) the largest/deepest pocket can hold two 1 pint Smart water bottles. I am using actual products as a size reference because it helps to illustrate how well this bag works. The wider pockets are on the front and back with slightly more narrow pockets on the sides.

This bag is not bulky when it is not full, it's light weight yet extremely sturdy. The mesh is very easy to clean and waterproof.

I can't recommend this bag enough, especially for families.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag for Gym also, January 26, 2011
I use this bag for the gym. I used to have to dig down to get to my shower products and the bag would always tip over while I was searching and everything would get messy. These producds fit perfectly in the outside pockets and I keep my clothes in the middle. It works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. BAG. EVER., July 29, 2013
I was hesitant to spend this much on a pool bag, but I have absolutely no regrets!! This bag is so much bigger than I expected! It holds everything I need it to with room to spare! 5 FULL SIZED beach towels, dry change of clothes for my 2 kids, several different bottles of sunblock and tanning lotions, pool toys, and a large insulated drinking bottled!! And I still didn't use all of the pockets!!! It is very well made and I can tell it is going to hold up very well for years to come! It is a very good buy!! BUY THIS BAG!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag to have Around the Water, September 4, 2013
I bought this bag for boating. We have a pontoon boat we bought this year and needed a bag to carry all our boating items. Sunscreen, towels, napkins, extra clothing, a first-aid kit, anything we can think of. This bag holds it all and is very well constructed. The mesh has a coating that makes it durable to last years. I love all the pockets and compartments. I do wish it came in other colors than black and that it had a zippered compartment that was made of some solid material. I will be using this for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty mesh, July 11, 2012
Im loving this tote. It fits so much! It holds A towel and beach clothes for my husband, my two toddlers, and myself. I carry waterproof diapers, powder pouch ( to get sand off), sunblock, two kids sun hats, chapstick, shades for all, outdoor blanket, mini cooler with drinks, and wallet. On top, i throw another mesh bag of much cheaper quality full of beach toys. I absolutely love this ubag. Didnt give five stars due to straps hurting after a while. I know i carry alot but maybe backpack strap options would help. Got it in blk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Entire Family..., July 13, 2011
It really does hold everything... stands on it's own and can carry everything for my family of four. It looks to be very well built and I'm sure we will be able to use it for years to come... we use it daily for swim practice and I couldn't be happier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item!!, June 11, 2011
I purchased this for my sister after she saw some of the local swim team parents carrying them around. It gets used everyday. Holds a lot & is extremely durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent beach bag!, July 9, 2011
Well worth the investment. This is a high quality bag made of strong mesh material. It's huge, and will fit everything you need for the beach. Lots of exterior pockets, and a sturdy zippered pocket inside the bag. Also inside the bag: a sewn-in D ring with a high quality, removable key fob to go with it... an unexpected surprise. My only wish is that there were another D ring sewn in on the other side, so the bag could be partially closed with a clip when it isn't chock full. But that is a minor inconvenience, and I could certainly buy one and sew it in myself if I really wanted to. All in all, I am sooooo happy that I returned the crappy one I bought first, and got this one instead. I expect that this will last me for many years to come.

Rate and Discover Movies