5.0 out of 5 stars BEST of the BEST
I love this beach bag! I have given them as gifts to friends who like to go to the beach and pool and they love it too. It's the first and ONLY beach bag I've ever had that has plenty of compartments...fits many items and BIG towels...and the mesh is small enough that the sand falls out...love this bag!
Published 10 months ago by D. Voss

2.0 out of 5 stars Mesh too heavy in and of itself
Published 22 months ago by M.Scholls

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST of the BEST, February 24, 2014
This review is from: Mesh Family Beach Tote - Yellow Whale Bag W Orange Hook By Saltwater Canvas (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific pool or beach bag, January 27, 2011
I bought this for our regular trips to the pool and for a trip to the beach last summer. It has great external pockets (perfect for your suntan lotion, water bottles, goggles, etc.). It really CAN hold 4 full sized towels and swimsuits. It was PERFECT for the beach because most of the sand (except whatever was trapped in a wet towel) fell out of the mesh holes of the bag as I was leaving the beach = less sand once I got home.

My only gripes about the product are:
-shoulder strap (could be more comfortable - perhaps padded?)
-lack of internal pockets (would have been nice to have a couple of smaller pockets for small personal items (i.e. chap stick, etc.)

Other than that, it is a terrific bag and a great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big tote for big family, August 27, 2013
I love it! I fill it with all stuff i need on the beach!! The only thing-the tote is heavy even empty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size; bright colour, May 15, 2013
Perfect size for a family trip to the beach. When I packed it full of toys/towels it was a bit difficult to carry over my shoulder; it would have been nice to have slightly longer straps or a longer shoulder strap option. The bag itself is a bit heavy when empty. Otherwise a good beach bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mesh too heavy in and of itself, February 12, 2013
I thought this would be good to use for my daily swim at the gym as I bring a lot of stuff with me in order to take a shower and change and get to work. What i found was that in and of itself, this is a HEAVY item and so with all my stuff in it, it was just to heavy for my daily trek. So I bought a very light weight canvas bag ($5) and that is much better for carrying all my stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, July 14, 2012
It fits everything we need for outdoor/beach excursions, even with towels and all the extras for myself, my husband and 2 kids under 4!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Beach Bag EVER!, December 14, 2011
I bought this right before a beach vacation to haul everything I would need for our family to the sand and back. It's even bigger than the picture makes it look AND stronger! It took a beating with no damage done whatsoever and fit everything I needed it to (which was considerable). All in all very happy with it :)