5.0 out of 5 stars A must have
It does connect the two together and makes the keyboard and trackpad one unit. I use the this with my mac mini that is setup as a media server with Plex and Eyetv. You can place this on the coffee table or in your lap (try two pieces in you lap). Well worth the price.
Published on April 23, 2012 by Jim

3.0 out of 5 stars it works
it works well was missing one part not a big deal.over all it s was what i was looking for.
Published on December 1, 2012 by Walter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, April 23, 2012
This review is from: MeshWe Bluefin Seamlessly Connects Magic Trackpad to Apple Wireless Keyboard (metallic silver) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 30, 2012
I received the MeshWe Bluefin a couple of days ago. It was very easy to put together. It compliments the keyboard and magic trackpad well. The item seems a little pricey, but does exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars GENIUS!, June 29, 2012
As I sit here and type the review for this product, I am using the keyboard and trackpad it is attached to. Someone had their thinking cap on when they came up with this brilliant idea. It keeps my desk neater and keeps the trackpad at my fingertips. I just wish it worked with the corded keyboard. I need the 10-key on my other iMac and this won't work with that keyboard. Oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Armchair surfers dream come true!, May 2, 2012
EasyStreamer88 (Somewhere out there) - See all my reviews
I purchased the white version of this product. Since the two are listed separately I copied and pasted my review here.

Amazon Verified Purchase
I purchased this along with an Apple wireless keyboard to use with my Magic Track Pad. I loved my track pad but after making a lifestyle change from a brick and mortar home to full-timing in an Airstream I found I only used my track pad from the couch. This presented a problem because the Apple wireless track pad needs to be on a hard surface to "click".

Enter the MeshWe Bluefin. At just under $40 shipped it seemed a bit expensive but you are paying for more than a piece of plastic. What you are paying for is a brilliant solution to a pesky problem. The Bluefin allows you to click your Apple track pad on any surface, including your lap or even the back of a couch and the fact that it ties the track pad and an Apple wireless keyboard together into one neat package is the icing on the cake.

About the only thing I can see that could potentially be called a downside is the fact that it nearly doubles the thickness of the Apple keyboard and track pad. For me this is not an issue and even with the Bluefin the Apple keyboard is still incredibly slim. I love this product. It is a genius idea, yet so simple, and... your keyboard and track pad are easily removed for battery changes.

I highly recommend this product to anyone using a computer as an entertainment center as I do or for anyone who uses their computer away from a desk. It would even be a great addition to a desk since it makes your track pad and keyboard one neat, compact package. To top it all off it is made in America! How often do you get to buy quality American made computer products??? Buy one, you won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, good quality build, November 13, 2012
It holds your apple Bluetooth keyboard and Magic track pad together so it's very convenient when you have a setup where your track pad is not sitting on a perfectly flat surface (like, you're using it on your lap for a mac mini that's connected to a TV).

This works pretty well, but I had a small issue with the fitting of the track pad itself, it doesn't fit 100% in the designated space, so it became a bit hard to click.

Overall it's a good product and worth the price. Despite the small flaw, I'm satisfied with it and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, October 26, 2012
This product works exactly as it says. The only problem I can see is the plastic feels cheap and will probably wear out after snapping the keyboard and trackpad in and out of place as time goes by.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for the right product to combine track pad and keyboard this is it., July 23, 2012
Just returned a magic connector for this product and it does not disappoint. There is no misplacing or trying to line up magnets like magic connector.And you don't have to stick any magnets with an adhesive tap on the back of your apple keyboard and trackpad.

Put the keyboard and track pad at a 45 degree angle and insert into place...you now have an all in one unit that is light, solid, and looks great.
Simple, ingenious and I highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Magic Wand, March 18, 2013
I purchase Magic Wand and return it after 1 week. The biggest problem with the magic wand is the touch pad doesn't work on your lap. You still need to put it on super flat surface for right and left click. The MashWe version works anywhere, however don't be fool by the anodized aluminum finish (IT'S PLASTIC!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Was itchiing to buy a trackpad..., March 6, 2013
Once I had it, this seemed the logical way to utilize it. My first purchase was the "Clique", a similar product with slick packaging for about $10 less... Problems was, neither the trackpad nor the keyboard fit into the Clique frame. When you finally managed to snap them in they were so tight, that the keyboard kept depressing it's own on/off button as did the trackpad. Returned it and bought the MeshWe Bluefin from Amazon, a couple of bucks more, but totally worth it. better quality better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 2, 2013
Sandman619 (San Diego, CA U S A) - See all my reviews
This is a great keyboard & trackpad tray. The silver colored plastic matches the color & texture of the aluminum keyboard & trackpad nicely & holds both firmly so that they function & feel as a single unit. If this were made of aluminum, that would not be the case. Fit, form & function are all excellent here

Cheers !