5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, AND AMAZING PRODUCT
Published on September 29, 2009 by Alan Williams

1.0 out of 5 stars I got oregano oil and got better the next day...This is the 2nd time I have ...
I gave it a go and suffered, nothing happened after half a bottle, a day later, I was still sick, I got oregano oil and got better the next day...This is the 2nd time I have tried colloidal silver and I believe the makers of this product are at a level where they feed on placebo effects, people create their own mental healing and if they don't, they can drink a gallon of...
Published 3 months ago by Valerie S. Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars INCREDIBLE, AND AMAZING PRODUCT, September 29, 2009
This review is from: MesoSilver ® 20 ppm Colloidal Silver, 500 mL/16.9 Oz (Health and Beauty)
Ok I first didn't believe this product, i did a lot of research online before ordering this.. I am in awe of how this product is great when you get a cold or feel like one is coming on. I took a teaspoon of this mixed in anything , it is totally tasteless, I got over my cold within 24 hours. My roommate has have adult acne and body acne for years, he been on everything from proactive to acutane, nothing cleared it up .Well I read online about getting a spray bottle putting mineral water in it and half or it w/ the colloidal silver. you would spray the face and body with it once or twice a day. Well this has cleared him up, it was amazing to see it do this within the first 3 days of treatment.. This is some really good stuff. I recommend you google this one you find its also cheaper on the official website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly effective antimicrobial for sinus problems and more, August 29, 2010
I've used Mesosilver for almost 10 years since developing antibiotic resistance from repeated courses of prescription antibiotics for chronic, year-round sinus infections. Now I use Mesosilver to control infection, with significantly fewer colds, sore throats, digestive problems, facial breakouts, eye inflammations, etc.

Sinus nasal drip: 2 parts Mesosilver, 2 parts distilled water. Optional: 1 part ionic silver, 2-3 drops GSE / grapefruit seed extract. Keep in an eyedropper bottle and drip a small amount into each nostril before getting out of bed in the morning. Also good: NeilMed Sinus wash with a bit of Alkalol and 3 sprays of Mesosilver added to the wash. Xlear nasal spray is another effective antimicrobial.

Other uses: spray eyes to prevent or clear up inflamation; spray face before applying makeup; spray on cuts or scrapes; add to pet's outdoor water to prevent bacterial or algae contamination, a few drops in food or drink to clear up bladder, kidney, or other internal infections.

BONUS: The longer you abstain from prescription antibiotics, the more benefit you'll receive if you have to take them. After 5 years I developed an infection while traveling and needed a Z-Pak. It worked like magic from day one.

NOTE: Colloidal silver kills ALL single-cell organisms including bacteria you need for digestion, so eat yogurt with acidophilus if you're taking it internally on a daily basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars MesoSilver, July 1, 2010
It works for me. Any time I start to feel like I'm getting some sort of virus or bug, I put a small amount of MesoSilver into a nebulizer and take in about 40 - 50 deep breaths. Every time I do this when I feel the bug coming on, the illness never materializes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, January 14, 2009
A.N. (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
I have used this product for several years now. It is the most effective product for healing wounds since they took Merthiolate in its original formulation off the market. It is also a great antifungal. No question- a five star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually more than 5 stars - great for cats., January 21, 2012
fiasco fortuna (corralitos, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Been using this product for years. Decided on it after long research. MesoSilver is probably the only true colloidal on the market. Do your research - clear silver products are ionic - not colloidal. And MesoSilver has the smallest partical size and best surface area ratio in the market.

I have two uses or it.

1. As a nasal spray for my sinuses and it seems to knock out a cold right away if you start using it at the first hint of sniffles. Use a spray bottle to apply in throat and nose. Stuff is remarkable.

2. As an antibiotic for cats. Saved my old cats a number of times when they got infections of one type or another. Use an oral syringe and give 1-3 ml 3 or even 4 times a day until relief - usually has knocked out infections in one day - like I said, stuff is remarkable and safe. I've also used it for eye infections - a few drops several times a day really helps.

Be sure to give animals some probiotic - even though heard colloidal silver safe for gut bacteria, I'm not sure I believe that.

I highly recommend this stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Best" by Mercola, December 16, 2013
Not all colloidal Silvers are the same and Dr Mercola's website explains the differences and mentions his Top Picks based on the science. We have used this particular brand for 10 years since my daughter cannot have antibiotics prescribed to her for everything under the sun. We have also used in nebulizer for sinus infection for young child, used on my dog instead of systemic antibiotics. I trust it and it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colloidal Silver - 20 ppm, May 24, 2010
Steve (Sacramento) - See all my reviews
Great order setup through Amazon. Great product--alternative and supplement to antibiotics. Follow the directions and there are no side effects. Effective against dozens of bacteria, viruses, microbes, etc. You can apply to cuts and scrapes as well as take orally. Good bang for the buck!

5.0 out of 5 stars The most effective colloidal silver out there, January 17, 2014
The makers of MesoSilver say this is the most effective colloidal silver, and based on the ones I've tried, I definitely agree. (If you want to know why it is, read their material on silver particle size, and why that makes a difference. There are also "neutral" sources that say the same thing, so you don't have to necessarily take it from the people that make the stuff.) I've got a somewhat dysfunctional immune system, have several chronic illnesses because of it and easily pick up colds, and often the flu. And they hang on and hang on. This has been a life saver in quickly getting rid of such infections.

The results for me have been downright astonishing. I also use MesoSilver to treat (and prevent) fairly frequent ear infections. Works well for that too. After buying and using several bottles in the 500ml size, I just spent over $200 to buy a gallon jug of this stuff. Though quite a big initial outlay, MesoSilver works and lasts indefinitely. (I wish amazon carried the gallon size; it doesn't, unfortunately.)

Colloidal silver has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It works, therefore, for all kinds of infections (and to prevent them), and in many situations. Given how ineffective antibiotics are becoming (medical experts, including at the CDC, are worried about that), the fact that this old remedy is still around and still works so amazingly well in a Godsend, in my view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shortens colds, December 8, 2010
Nancy W "Garcia" (East Aurora, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I had heard about this product from people who have tried it and also from other reviews that it does work, especially for shortening the length of colds. I tried it and it does work. When I felt the onset of a cold, I took a tablespoon of the MesoSilver, and since it doesn't interfere with any prescription medications I felt it was safe to take. I took an average of 3 tbs. the first day, then 2 tbs the 2nd day then 1 tbs on the 3rd day. Cold suffering cut in half. I had bought the smaller bottle to try, and now order the bigger bottle as my family uses it also. It worked for us and if you hate suffering with a cold and don't want to be drowsey or feel spaced out as you do on drugstore cold medication, give this a try. I will always have this on hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try it to believe it, May 15, 2009
Since I'm not a doctor I can't really suggest that this may be used for any kind of health treatment, but I could say that it does what it (sort of) says it does. Better than any other brand I've used. If you feel in any way neglected by your health care practitioner (including, but not limited to, your dentist and gynaecologist, as applicable), you owe this product to yourself. Large size bottle keeps me from worrying about running low too soon.

MesoSilver ® 20 ppm Colloidal Silver, 500 mL/16.9 Oz