Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Text Chat Messaging Pad Chatpad Keyboard for Xbox 360 Live Games Controller
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 8, 2012
This was shipped very very fast. It came in the original retail packaging. Opened it, snapped it onto mt controller, and it works like a charm. i would recommend this to everyone.
on July 11, 2013
Typing on the Xbox is very hard to do and takes very long. With this messaging pad, sending messages to people will be 100 times easier! It connects to the controller very easily and stays on. If you type alot on your Xbox, I highly recommend this product to. Otherwise i would start leaving voice messages.
on April 7, 2014
Works great for sending messages to other players not in games or when we have to type in user ids and passwords.
on January 27, 2014
like this pad better than my son hollering at the game fifty time now he can just type it in
on April 4, 2015
We had a little difficulty getting this to seat properly with the controller which lead to a bit of frustration; however, once we pressed harder to hear a second click, the device connected just fine. Typing is easy and much more convenient over trying to use the native XBox interface on the screen.

Occasionally, my son will say that it misses a key. (He hits the button but does not register.) I have not experienced this myself but don't use very often.
on April 10, 2016
Bought this for my daughter's x-box games and she loves it. She showed me how it works for her and even her older siblings were intrigued by it, even though they have a lot more experience at gaming.
on April 22, 2015
I really hated moving my cursor on XBOX with the little sticks and arrow pads. I purchased this, attached it and OMG miracle!!!

I can now type messages to friends, log into games, type passwords/id's etc in probably a tenth of the time. If you hate the little moving cursor 1 character at a time select thing, then get this!
on September 25, 2015
This is exactly what every Xbox gamer needs. It adds more space for your hands and it just makes everyone happy. Things are so much easier. There's many things you can use this for. Very comfortable and I never take mine off. My girlfriend loves hers as well.
on December 6, 2014
This just came wrapped in bubble wrap and was so cheap..I guess you pay for what you get! I'm sorry, I hate to leave bad feedback, I'm just going to give it to my 4 year old grandson to play with it. Not worth shipping back. I guess that's what I get for ordering without reading everything! I had to reorder another one for my grandson who is in to gaming big time.
on February 1, 2016
Save yourself the hassle and just AVOID this listing! Purchase the chatpad sold directly by MICROSOFT! It's only $9 more on Amazon and still Prime. I had to return this one because it didn't work. I purchased the one from Microsoft and BAM, it worked right away!