5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
My acupuncturist recommended this product to me because she said that my kidney energy was low. I noticed a difference in about a week, taking 2 tablets per day. My energy level went way up and stayed level throughout the day. I am 55 years old and work more than full time. I would recommend this product. I know I will not be caught without it.
Published on October 25, 2012 by L. H. Stever

1.0 out of 5 stars Irritable
Made me feel "on edge" and irritable after only taking it for a few days. I was disappointed since I had just purchased and couldn't take it anymore.
Published 8 months ago by yvette vandiver

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, October 25, 2012
L. H. Stever (PITTSFORD, NEW YORK, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life!, August 3, 2012
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
So far this is the best product that I've tried for adrenal fatigue. When I first began taking it, I noticed that I was craving salt less, did not have my 2pm crash, and my digestion seemed to be much happier. I have been taking these for about three months, and all of this still holds true. Is it a cure? No. But it makes life much more manageable. I went from not being able to stay awake for seven hours straight to being able to function at work again! I'm curious to see if there's a difference in the next saliva test I take. I do notice dramatic differences in my fatigue when I have forgotten to take Adreset.

It doesn't mention it on the bottle, but according to my doctor you are supposed to take one midday, and one in the afternoon, both on an empty stomach. Previously I was taking two in the morning and two at night - I think this was slightly more effective for stabilizing sodium, potassium, and fluid levels - and my weight...but I'll try it his way for awhile. (I am also taking Metagenics - Adrenogen 90T now as well, however the first two months of Adreset were by itself).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
My naturopath advised I take this after my adrenal panel came back. I told her everyday I woke up and felt like I hadn't slept and the panel confirmed that's exactly how I felt. My levels were 1.5 out of 10 with an early evening spike of 2 and back down to 1. I would be dragging at work especially around 2 I would have an energy crash. After taking this for about 2 weeks I started to feel the results. My mind isnt cloudy, I have more energy but in a good way not like a bolt of energy that leaves me with a crash or depleted. My energy level is what I would consider normal and funtional for a female in her late 20s. I personally take one with breakfast and 2 with lunch and find that to be the right balance foe me.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great for FIBROMYALGIA, March 21, 2014
Jill Sandberg (SARASOTA, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
This product has helped when I get that debilitating tired feeling. Also seems to ease the pain. Highly recommend this to all fibro folks out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Adreset, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
A friend recommended Adreset because I have overactive adrenaline glands. It took a few weeks for me to notice a difference, but my adrenal glands have seemed to calm down significantly since I began taking them. Unfortunately, I just ran out and need to order more ASAP! I'm very happy to have discovered there is a product out there that takes care of this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me!, March 4, 2014
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I have been using this product for a year and it worked for me. I noticed a difference right away. I take two pills in the morning and that is it. I tried to cut back to one pill but I noticed that it wasn't as affective as taking two. I don't crash in the afternoon and I have experienced overall good health all year. I take this plus a probiotic, multi-vitamin, and fiber every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strength and stamina., May 12, 2013
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I'm feeling it! Not getting tired quickly; not feeling exhausted like before. Getting my mojo back. Whatever it's doing I hope it continues long after the bottle is finished.

5.0 out of 5 stars helps fatigue, November 8, 2013
R. Demarco "beauty123" (Elbridge, New York USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
Doctor recomended this along with other supplements to help with my fatigue the combonation seems to work plus he took me off synthroid and put me on Armour

1.0 out of 5 stars Irritable, April 17, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll say this, November 23, 2014
This review is from: Adreset 60 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I decided to buy adreset to see if it would help with my symptoms of heart palpitations. It wasn't recommended by a doctor but I'd heard or read something somewhere about it being beneficial for those with high cortisol levels (which I have). So I grabbed some off the shelf and started self-medicating. Since taking it I've noticed a lot less palpitations, chest shaking and my ability to get to sleep easier and faster has improved. Side effect such as dizziness or nausea are minimal to non-existent.

Adreset 60 Capsules