4.0 out of 5 stars So far..so good
Published on February 28, 2011 by rainydayz

2.0 out of 5 stars Estrovera
I learned about this product watching Dr. Oz great for hotflashes. I was taking it for about 6 months. I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. My doctor told me to quit taking it because it was causing my tumor to grow. So be weary before you start taking this
Published 17 months ago by M. Christine Weaver

4.0 out of 5 stars So far..so good, February 28, 2011
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
Just finished up the bottle and I am planning on reordering again. I have found that I am sleeping more at nights as the hot-flashes are not as often. Have been totally miserable for the last year and a half, so talked with my doctor and she said to try the Estrovera. She has had many positive comments from patients, so was ready to try anything other than HRT. I have been pleased with this product and will continue ordering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
When I began using Estrovera I was having hot flashes continuously, back to back, day and night, and from the first pill they lessened. Almost to the point of being gone entirely. It's always been worth the 20 mile drive I had to make to get them. Finding them online has made them even more worth it!

4.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
This product was recommended to me by my chiropractor. I did some online research and could not find any known unwanted side-effects of taking it so I decided to try it out. It seems to be really helping me with reduction of my hot flashes and consequently I'm getting much better sleep. I take it morning and night as once-a-day in the morning (as recommended by the label) does not seem to be enough to take me through the night. Getting it online was a lot cheaper than buying it from the chiropractor - especially with free shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Estrovera does what it says it does, October 14, 2011
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
Although I am well past menopause, I began to have hot flashes again with bouts of skin problems on my face. My physician recommended Estrovera and the difference within 3-4 weeks was amazing. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot flashes GONE (hallelujah!), October 16, 2013
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I went into the Ashwagandha + Siberian rhubarb hot flash "solution" with a huge degree of skepticism, but as someone with a health history that makes HRT risky, I was willing to try anything.

For six weeks, I experienced raging, volcanic, hourly hot flashes. You could just about set a clock by them, night or day.

After 2 1/2 weeks of taking the aforementioned combination, the flashes suddenly disappeared. In the past five days, I've had zero hot flashes, no night sweats, and only a couple of "I think I *might* be warm, but it might just be the room" moments. Color me a believer.

In the morning:
1 Ashwagandha (on Amazon, here: http://amzn.to/18n65v7)
1 Estrovera

At night:
1 Ashwagandha

Much of what I read online while researching this combo mentioned that for some women, it takes up to four weeks for the combination to take effect. For some (like me), it wipes out hot flashes...for others, it decreases the number and/or severity of hot flashes.

Either way, it's a huge win. I feel human again, thank God.

(I'll repeat this review on the Ashwagandha page, since there are two products involved.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I was very pleased to have received this product so quickly. I'm currently on my second bottle and have been very happy with the results - NO hot flashes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Doctor handed me Estrovera, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I began experiencing this intense hot fever like feeling. But when I check my temperature it it looked normal. I literally turned off the heat in our house, my husband began wearing his polar fleece jacket around the house. I absolutley could no longer tolerate the heat at all, the heat made me feel so sick, restless, like I couldn't breathe. I went to my Integrative Medical doctor and I told about the hot flashes/heat intolerance, and that it was making me crazy. He discussed three methods with us. The first method was, the use of birth control pills to change the hormonal balance. Not an option for me after reading that long term use of BC pills cause similar symptoms to that of radiation exposure. The second method, was synthetic hormones, not for me due to side effects and long terms effects. The third and his favorite was organic plant based bio-indentical hormones mixed at a compounding pharmacy used intra-vaginally. Apparenty, you take plant based hormones for awhile, then the doctor will order the hormone levels will be checked at that time he felt this allowed for a more accurate read. Another doctor said, he prefers to get the blood test before hand and know the hormones levels before giving anyone hormones because it more logical approach. Anyhow, I choose the plant based bio-identical hormones, a natural approach with little to no side effects. Then the doctor handed me a bottle of Estrovera and a glass of water to stop the hot flashes. I took it right there in the his office. By the time we left there and arrived to our lunch destination, my body temperature was normal in fact I felt cold. This made me so happy since being cooler is the norm for me. I was totally amazed by the effectiveness of Estrovera. it worked fast and worked perfectly for me. Just side note* I also have read that many women take 2 tablespoons of organic natural apple cider vinegar like Braggs, and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in glass of water twice daily and this may help in stopping hot flashes naturally. Be well and stay cool! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, September 7, 2012
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I had hourly hot flashes during the day and all night long while sleeping. Bathed in perspiration from head-to-toe. I began taking Estrovera along with 1-Pregnenolone 10 mg, daily, as prescribed by my holistic MD, in May and no hot flashes, at all!!!!

It did take about 3 weeks before it kicked in and I thought, "it's not working", but at week 3 no more hot flashes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Estrovera- it's Rhubarb root! and Sage Tea, January 29, 2014
goWest (Santa Barbara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I like millions of other women had a surprisingly hard menopause - hot flashes, anxiety, heart palpitaitions, the works. I did Chinese herbs for a year and half at $5 a bag a day! it became too expensive. I looked for other products that might help. Black cohash made everything worse, so I looked at Maria Treben Herbs.com and researched and started with sage tea. Sage tea helps but does not get rid of hot flashes, but lessens them.
Then I found estrovera from a friend recommending Metagenics- After three years of misery, I couldn't believe it would work. I am in month Four and hot flashes, anxiety, heart pal., etc etc etc are gone. Other things that help are: I try swim and walk everyday, been a vegetarian eat organic but adding this Rhubarb root extract has changed my life!!!! I still take Ashwagandha when stressed or fatiqued. And "NOW" Sunflower lecthicin daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Flashes disappeared in two weeks., January 27, 2014
This review is from: Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets (Health and Beauty)
I was having at least 20 a day and i was miserable. The pills took 2 weeks to work, ​and I've been hot flash free for 2 weeks now. It's amazing.

Metagenics, Estrovera, 30 Tablets