5.0 out of 5 stars Wellness Essentials Women's Prime
Published on September 3, 2012 by Janelle P. Rucker

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price
Published 15 months ago by Pamela Grow

5.0 out of 5 stars Wellness Essentials Women's Prime, September 3, 2012
This review is from: Metagenics - Wellness Essentials Women's Prime 30 pkt (Health and Beauty)
This is an EXCELLENT product. I previously was taking the Wellness Essentials, and adding extra supplements to help with bone density. My Dr. was shocked that my bone density actually increased with the Wellness Essentials. Now I am taking the Wellness Essentials Women's Prime, and this is all I take. NO EXTRA supplements needed. Yes, they are expensive, but much LESS expensive than medical bills.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have beenn taking the Wellness Essnetials for Womens for years - it offers everything I need in the way of vitamins and supple, March 26, 2013
The Wellness Essentials for Women offers everything I need in one easy to take package. I have checked out the amounts of Calacium and other nutrients that I need for my age and the Wellness Eseeentials offers everything I need and Amazon offers it at the right price. Now I can just open the package and know that I am gettingn everything I need for my daily requirements of vitamins and supplements for a woman my age and not worry about ordering supplemtnts from various differnt compnies. It's perffect for my lifestyle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vitamin Supplements for Women Past Menopause, July 15, 2013
I'm normally wary of packaged multi-vitamins, but my doctor recommended these. I've never felt better since taking them, and a persistent pain I had in my hip has since disappeared. I now have my husband taking the Men's Wellness Essentials.

5.0 out of 5 stars improved energy but may be too pricey for me, April 28, 2014
I have a lot more energy since I've started taking these. I decided to order them for a second month, but don't know if I'll keep ordering them at $65 a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is good, February 3, 2014
Got these for my mom. She swears they're the only thing that keeps her going! The size of the vitamins is pretty big however..

5.0 out of 5 stars take daily, May 22, 2013
Trying a better brand of vitamins to see if I can get some more energy. So far these seem to be working well and I make sure and take at lunch time because they tend to make me belch them if I take before bed. good stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, March 22, 2013
Just what I needed for restoring my energy. This product does what it advertises. Highly recommend. You have to be able to swallow large pills ...

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, June 26, 2013
Pamela Grow (Haverford, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Sometimes I have to wonder if the standard American diet has so starved people of vitamins and minerals that the mere fact of taking a vitamin pill for the first time in their life results in an extraordinary energy boost. That's the only thing that can explain the five star reviews on this vitamin. I should preface this review by saying that I have used a number of high quality supplements over the years including Life Extension, Nature's Plus Regeneration, Animal Pak by Universal and countless others. The reviews on this product were exceptional, so I decided to give it a try. I really wanted to like it but after less than a week I noticed a marked decrease -- yes, decrease! -- in energy. I gave it another week before giving up on these. I've got half a box for whoever wants them.

Metagenics - Wellness Essentials Women's Prime 30 pkt