5.0 out of 5 stars TSA Approved* Collar Stays
This item is amongst the best values you can give your wardrobe for under $20 (along with a Tide stick pen, a pocket square or a simple tie bar).

Unfortunately, many of the shirts I purchase come paired with those flimsy plastic collar stays. Select bespoke shirt makers still issue metal collar stays and that is how I learned that I need not use the plastic...
Published on July 14, 2011 by Chirag Kabrawala

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
These collar stays are "okay". The longest size is too long for any shirt I own, but maybe if you have a lot of 70s clothing they would be useful. I would prefer a set that left out the long size, in favor of including more of the smallest size (which fits many of my shirts).
Published on February 15, 2012 by Jason Mcvetta

‹ Previous | 1 2 351 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collar stays!, December 28, 2011
This review is from: 40 Metal Collar Stays in a Clear Plastic Box - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
These collar stays are great! They aren't some flimsy pieces of metal; they really hold up. I am very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product works great. Doesn't set off TSA alarms at the airport., October 2, 2011
Simple yet elegant metal collar stays. They look good and do the job, but most importantly...they don't set off the alarms in the airport. I highly recommend them over the plastic ones that come with the shirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Wide., September 3, 2012
I have many dress shirts from various brands. These collar stays do not fit most of them as they are too wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid steel stays in a nice box, May 4, 2014
Pretty happy with these stays, additionally they come in 4 different sizes. I'm not too concerned about the different sizes, as even the largest stay will be hidden by my collars. Overall feel very sturdy - like I could not bend them by accident. Plastic container is nice and they are stored in a rollout plastic case inside. Good value for the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars They do as they say, February 11, 2014
However most sizes are way to big for my shirt so I only use the smallest ones. Guess I should have read the description better. BTW they work great with magnets.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit heavy, January 22, 2014
The stays are well made, clean stampings, no edge burrs, and uniform in size. I like them curved a bit which they are very accommodating to do so. I do think they are a bit heavy. I don't wear a tie much any more so being open collared with these stays in a light weight shirt causes the collar to sag a bit. A thinner gage material might solve that. Other than weight I think they are perfect and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great variety - non-paid review., November 5, 2013
So, if you're reading this, you're in one of three categories. So, I'll leave my review in that way.

CATEGORY 1: You know/love metal shirt tabs. REVIEW: These are great - there is a great variety in sizes (3-sizes, I'd say but arguably 4) and they're very sturdy. Much better than paying $30 @ JoSA.

CATEGORY 2: You once had a shirt with metal tabs, you sort of liked it - and are considering switching. REVIEW: Absolutely - 100% - switch. These are great and they come with several sizes (lengths, that is). Some shirts have longer collar inserts - this will fill your need.

CATEGORY 3: You only have plastic tabs - and lost them, and now you're looking for replacements. REVIEW: Oh - you HAVE to switch. I'm a total convert - a former member of category 2...now I'm 100% committed. It's SO MUCH BETTER than plastic. These are very good - not expensive - and they will fit - for sure - because of the variety.

There you go - real review - real person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you ever choose plastic again?!, July 11, 2013
These collar stays are just as described. There are no burrs on the edges and they are firm and hold their shape very well. I will never go back to plastic collar stays...ever! The multiple sizes are nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyday, July 11, 2013
I wear dress shirts everyday (spread collars typically) and these fit perfectly and keep my dollar points from rolling up from body temperature. Rust proof and more then enough pieces for everyday. Don't forget to take them out before you take your shirts to get washed and pressed or you won't get them back haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Solution to Plastic Stays, July 7, 2013
I like my dress shirts to look neat and having the collar fold out sort of ruins that. And the plastic stays that come with shirts are basically useless because every one I've ever had starts to curve with the shirt. These stainless steel collar stays are so, so nice to have. They come with 4 sizes of collar stays for different sized collars and they keep help keep that crisp look to your dress shirt. If you wear dress shirts frequently this is a must have.

‹ Previous | 1 2 351 | Next ›