Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance forum

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-54 of 54 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 7, 2013 9:31:00 AM PST
JWSpeed says:
I sure hope the game is better than the Demo for you guys purchasing it, after the Demo I'm going to pass!

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 8:10:26 AM PST
M. burns says:
Just replayed MSG4 this week and am still amazed that a game from 2008 is still head and shoulders above anything that is coming out today. It also made me curious about what happened to Raiden in between 2 and 4. Personally, I wish this game was made by Tomonobu Itagaki has he is the best at these type of games. I am worried with Platinum Games because of their PS3 failure with the PS3 version of Bayonetta (20 FPS) and the seizure fest that was Vanquished. Hope it is good but am going to wait to see how it turns out.

Posted on Feb 12, 2013 3:36:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 3:39:26 PM PST
monkeycatt says:
you either like this kind of game or you don't it seems. consider me in the latter category. hack n slach, bayonetta, dmc, lollipop chanisaw vanquish, darksiders, prototype....i'm good on ALL THAT...just not my thing. i lived in japan for 20 years and am just over the 90's, thank you very much. a lot of people over here glorify the japanese companies and developers but honestly, with the exception of maybe dark souls they haven't done anything worthwhile since mgs4. and i won't even mention the sad disappearance of true survival horror. been gaming since 1980 and i will say in all confidence that the north american/european developers are FAR ahead of the previous masters in the east. fanboys will disagree but the grass is greener and as i mentioned above, i come from japan so.....

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 8:34:50 PM PST
D. Gribbin says:
You all just sound like people that haven't got use to the controls yet. Its not really a buttom mash game. You can parry, side step, use various weapons, sneak up to people. You all sound like you're hating on it just cause you suck at it. haha

After playing the demo and figuring out how to parry, I can't wait for this game to arrive at my doorstep.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  43
Total posts:  54
Initial post:  Dec 10, 2011
Latest post:  Feb 18, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 12 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about