Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 26, 2015
This was great gift from my kids to third grandpa.. He is always complaining about the parking in the house so when be opened this on Christmas everyone had a great laugh!! Wasn't the typical coffee mug or tie this year!
on May 18, 2016
I bought this as a gift for our kids grandpa. What I like about it is that it isn't a huge sign. Perfect enough to fit in the garage on the wall above where he parks his car. Very nice item, makes a great gift!
on January 17, 2012
This item was shipped in excellent packing, safe and secure. It came earlier than expected, just in time for Christmas! What a wonderful gift. Grandpa absolutely loves it and he posted a photo of it proudly on his blog! We are all so happy and definitely recommend this as a gift for any wonderful, loving grandpa!
on December 24, 2013
We gave this as a Christmas gift from our 15 month old to her grand parents and they loved it. When grandma opened her package she laughed with joy and wanted to know where I found such a wonderful gift (Amazon.com, of course!). Grandpa didn't know his was wrapped sitting in a box next to him and he felt left out . . . until he opened his package with his Grandpa Sign. His smile was bigger than his whole face when he saw it. They are going to hag them in the garage in their "designated" parking spots and think of their grandbaby every time they come home.
on September 1, 2012
Great quality sign and arrived in pristine condition. We used this to announce our pregnancy to the future Grandpa. It was a big hit!
on November 30, 2012
Looks and feels like a real traffic sign. Grandpa has it up in his garage - fun gift! Arrived quickly.
on September 4, 2013
I purchased this as a gift from my son to his grandfather and everyone involved was quite pleased! It's a fun novelty sign that grandpa was proud to receive.

As far as quality goes, it seems to be adequate. It's sturdy and will likely hold up well hanging in his office.
on May 13, 2015
Great gift for my dad from my kids, he did this with it on his truck! 😃
review image
on May 8, 2014
The sign itself was cute, and I don't regret purchasing it as a gift from my kids for their grandpa. However, it was shipped in a thin cardboard envelope and the sign was curved/bent when we got it. It's a metal sign... how does that happen?
on December 29, 2014
What a fun & whimsical gift this was to give my dad from myself & my two daughters. It was bigger than I thought on it looks just like an authentic parking sign. It's also just a plain fun gift from the entire family to a grandpa for any occasion or just to say "thank you/I love you", etc.