Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on November 30, 2010
The badges make great party favors. We got them to use for our son's birthday party. While they are somewhat thin metal, they are still quite a value for the price. They use safety pins on the back to attach them to clothes, so be careful with them.
on October 7, 2012
Purchased these to give to kids at my son's Police-theme birthday party. Badges come individually wrapped with stickers to apply to the front in order to personalize if you wish. Stickers could be left off if you just wanted a regular badge. Back has a regular safety pin (included) which I preferred for 5-year olds vs. some other bages that have the points of the pins sticking out for little fingers to get pricked. Nice product!
on November 7, 2013
I got these for my son's western themed birthday party. They are a good weight for a pin, not too heavy but not so light that they feel cheap. The stickers were kind of hard to write on... if I had thought about it I might have used a label maker. They DO NOT come with your typical pen backing. It is literally a safety pin through a hole on the back of these. Overall, they were great for the party and I would recommend them especially for the price.
on December 16, 2015
Ordered this item to be featured at a company event in which our theme was, "Wild Wild West". These were worn by our employees manning our booth and they were fun and easy to pin on ourselves.

It shipping quickly, was well-packaged, undamaged and just perfect. Really good quality too and definitely reusable. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller and this product. It's exactly as pictured.
on January 31, 2015
Thin metal but not too thin. They will hold up for costume or birthday party. When I received mine the white label where you write name was so scratched up from being tossed against each other in the packaging. I only ended up being able to use 4 out of the 12 because name labels were scratched to death. Turned out okay for what I needed but would not purchase if you are needing nice looking name labels.
review image
on February 1, 2016
We hosted a cowboy/western birthday party for my 2 year old grandson. We purchased these metal sheriff's badges for all of the children. They were a big hit. The kids loved that they were becoming Sheriffs for the day. The badges came with stickers so the children could have their names on their badge. That was a nice touch especially when some of them took their badge off and laid it down.

The badges are a nice weight of metal. They aren't super cheap and didn't bend easily like I thought they might. They are so much nicer than any plastic badge I found and were roughly the same price or even cheaper.

These were the perfect party favors for our little sheriffs.
on October 3, 2015
Because of the number of badges I got, for the price I paid, I didn't expect these sheriff's badges to be very classy and I was right, but they did serve the purpose. I admit it was nice there were little name stickers to put on the badge. Some people wrote their name on the sticker and then there were others that wrote down the name of a western character. The safety pin on the back of the badge is flimsy and can be bent very easily so be careful when you are putting on the badge.
on April 25, 2016
We had a Sheriff Callie birthday party for my daughters 2nd birthday and we used these as party favors. The kids loved them and it was neat because it was a part of the decor. The price is perfect. Just be careful as it is a safety pin on the back to attach it. We did not use the sticker to put the name, but they still look great.
**If you find this review helpful, please click yes to let me know. If you have any questions, just ask! :)**
on March 28, 2016
I ended up removing all the "Sheriff" printing w/nail polish remover and rewriting them with permanent marker. The word was stamped on and quite crooked on almost every one of the badges. Also, I used the same fine tip marker to just write the names directly on the badge since the labels were so tiny and hard to handle. I think it looked better anyway. The badges themselves were good quality for the price and the kids all loved them.
on December 28, 2015
I used these to secure handkerchief pouches that I used for favors/goodie bags for my sons first birthday party. They were pretty cute, but I don't really like the adhesive name tags. The material they were made out of kind of stunk... I couldn't even write on it with a Sharpie! The ink from the marker kind of just kept beading up. I had to use my own label maker, but for some reason, that wouldn't even stick to the metal. Not a huge deal, just kind of annoying.