Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on November 18, 2009
I have the metallic set, and airbrushed or painted on dry fondant, it looks like metal. The gold is really gold and the silver is chrome-ish. Great for novelty cakes (transformers, cars, trucks, etc.). And don't let the tiny bottle fool you--a little bit goes a really long way.
on June 16, 2015
These were great! I don't have an airbrush, but would just paint the color directly onto the fondant and gumpaste. It made a nice watercolor effect, and the food coloring tasted better than most food coloring! It gave everything a really nice sheen.
review image
on December 16, 2014
Love this product, you could use it just with a fine brush and still perfect results. Here I used the silver color.
review image
on April 7, 2014
I make a lot of candy <chocolate> and the place I get my chocolate from, sells this kind of coloring. From that merchant I can purchase 9 bottles of basic colors for $39.00 plus shipping. These colors are Metallic & Pearl sheen, which is great as I already have the basics and wanted the colors to decorate my White Chocolate Easter Eggs.
I feel the size of the bottles is just fine - you only need a really small amount <to color white chocolate> and really if you use a lot - you're not using it properly. I don't do the airbrush thing, I use my tiny paint brushes to color my chocolate, and these small bottles last a really long time.
For my basic color set - I've had it for 2 years and the colors aren't even half used yet - and I add drops to my chocolate and also paint with my brushes.
All in all, they were delivered fast, not one bottle leaked which is great! They're super pretty colors and are a great price! And using these colorants in my chocolate doe not take away from the flavor one bit!
Worth every penny!
on February 29, 2012
Excellent value, very fast shipping. Colors add a pearl sheen to already colored buttercreme, fondant, or whipped topping. Made everything look like a proffesional finish.
on July 20, 2010
Extremely fast shipping, came before everything else I ordered on Amazon. I love love love this product. Only wish I had ordered bigger bottles, because I love it just that much. It sprays very well, and very evenly. No clogging or anything. It doesn't take much to get full coverage and it looks great when your done. I much perfer this over mixing dust and spirits to use in my airbrush and the end result is far superior!!. Will definetely be purchasing again and again!
on January 29, 2016
I love the sheen colors! This is a great kit for those who are just learning how to airbrush. I'm sold on the Americolor airbush colors (and food coloring) - it's one of the best I've seen on the market. The gold, green, blue and red sheens were our favorite - perfect for Christmas cookies. The only one we really don't like is the pearl sheen - it doesn't add any color. Perhaps mixing the pearl sheen with a solid color would work. I will warn you -- if you plan to freeze them - be really careful when you take them out. The condensation gets to the patterns and can blurry the design. We learned this the hard way at Christmas.
review image review image review image review image
on October 2, 2010
I used these colors to make several cakes now, the first was a Saints football helmet cake. The color came out so true and so easy, the cake looked like the real thing! I have read many reviews on the americolor brand products,I will definitely be using these for now on! Very pleased!
on May 21, 2012
The colors looked great when airbrushed. The bottles are a little small but the seller did mention the volume so no complaints there. Overall the bottles should last a while. A little goes a long way with an airbrush.
on January 8, 2014
I make custom cakes so I got these to give my cakes something extra. These are amazing!! Super shimmery!! Makes everything a lot cuter. I was afraid I'd have problems clogging my airbrush but that hasn't happened at all & it's very easy to clean out of the airbrush.

A little goes a veryyy long way. This stuff is super shimmery, very pleased with this purchase. When I run out I will definitely buy the full size bottles. :)