Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 3' x 8' (1-Pack)|Color: silver|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 28, 2015
Recommend putting clear packing tape across the top, makes it sturdier and less likely to shed any of the strings/fringe.
review image
55 comments|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
The picture is deceiving because each curtain is only about half that width. The product is listed correctly though and thankfuly I had seen that prior to purchasing. I just personally think the picture should be of ONE single curtain
on May 17, 2012
I absolutely loved this product. It comes neatly packaged, I was worried that it may be tangled or easily tangled once hung, but it is easy to remove from the packaging and we didnt experience any tangling at all and we had people walking through it constantly. Awesome product.
on April 15, 2014
I bought two of these foil fringe curtains for a party at my sister's apartment and they were such a hit. They're really great if you're in a smaller space and you just want to cover a wall to give an illusion of larger room because they're kind of mirrored.

My one piece of advice is if you've got anyone in wheel/powerchairs you've got to make sure you cut the curtains to an appropriate length or they will get stuck in the wheels. Especially powerchairs, we had a hell of a time untangling them from my friend's wheels, eventually gave up and dubbed them 'bling'
on June 22, 2015
These were very tangled and looked crinked once I hung them. Part of it was ripped and several strands were missing. It was cheap and looked tacky as our photo booth backdrop.
on January 15, 2016
I bought this as the background for my photobooth. A lot of effort on my part to make it work and create a good result on my photos. So here are the things you need to know about this product before you buy:

1. It is very narrow (3'). I bought 3 panels to create a coverage that is wide enough for my photo booth
2. The hanging side is very fragile. I strengthened it by putting clear packing tapes on it
3. The threads are not full. I bought a silver sheet to back it up. You could also just buy more panels to create multiple layers for a fuller look.
4. To be honest, i don't think it's great value for what it is...

I attached a couple of photos from my event. I am happy with the result, but again, lots of modification and improvement had to be done. I also added fairy light to the background.
review image review image
on January 23, 2016
These are great as long as you know they tear easily and don't hang them in a doorway where people will be passing through. But against a wall or door they look awesome. I hang them along my walls using 3M tabs. I reinforce the top with tape and punch a hole and hang from 3m hooks. I even wrap them up and store in a ziploc bag and reuse again the following year and I think they still look awesome even with some wear & tear. I've had to tape them in a few places. Don't order from GiftExpress. They sent me two packages with the incorrect items. But I've bought multiple orders from this company and had no problems. I think the person who said it looks tacky didn't do it right.
review image review image
on December 26, 2015
We ordered this for a photo back-drop. It worked OK, but only with some help. It was really poor quality. I ordered one 3' x 8' panel. Be aware that the picture shown (at the time of this review) is misleading - the picture shows two of these together, not the one 3' x 8'. It looks like it would go over a glass patio door, but it's only 3 feet wide.

Issues: Poorly packaged, it was impossible to get it out of the box without it tangling and ripping. It looks like it would make a solid silver backdrop or screen, but the individual strands are thin and you will see whatever is behind it. (See photo.) It falls apart SUPER easy - almost like tin foil. When we were hanging it we had to tape pieces of it back on as the fell off. It was less than $4 so I didn't bother asking for a refund. I think this would often be purchased to hang in a doorway, I don't see how that would work because it falls apart so easily that as anyone walked through it, it would rip.
on June 28, 2012
I was very disappointed in the lack of information on Amazon about this item. I looked everywhere for the dimensions as I had already looked at prices in the stores. The website nowhere stated the dimensions. The picture however gave the illusion that the product was the curtain size (8ft. X 8 ft.) but when I got the product it was only 3 foot in width. So it turned out that I could have gotten the same product at a local store for less money. Very disappointed but I do not have time to return it the product and get new.
22 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
nice large strands, sturdy. well made nice and full looking. absolutely great for the price. would buy again no question!