4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but seemed more narrow than expected
The picture is deceiving because each curtain is only about half that width. The product is listed correctly though and thankfuly I had seen that prior to purchasing. I just personally think the picture should be of ONE single curtain
Published 24 months ago by Michelle M

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy
Published on June 28, 2012 by dolly

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but seemed more narrow than expected, December 7, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty., May 17, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
I absolutely loved this product. It comes neatly packaged, I was worried that it may be tangled or easily tangled once hung, but it is easy to remove from the packaging and we didnt experience any tangling at all and we had people walking through it constantly. Awesome product.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good buy, June 28, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
I was very disappointed in the lack of information on Amazon about this item. I looked everywhere for the dimensions as I had already looked at prices in the stores. The website nowhere stated the dimensions. The picture however gave the illusion that the product was the curtain size (8ft. X 8 ft.) but when I got the product it was only 3 foot in width. So it turned out that I could have gotten the same product at a local store for less money. Very disappointed but I do not have time to return it the product and get new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
The curtains were perfect for our fashion show. They were right on time and just as described. Very pleased with this purchase:)

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Foil Curtains, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
I bought two of these foil fringe curtains for a party at my sister's apartment and they were such a hit. They're really great if you're in a smaller space and you just want to cover a wall to give an illusion of larger room because they're kind of mirrored.

My one piece of advice is if you've got anyone in wheel/powerchairs you've got to make sure you cut the curtains to an appropriate length or they will get stuck in the wheels. Especially powerchairs, we had a hell of a time untangling them from my friend's wheels, eventually gave up and dubbed them 'bling'

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
nice large strands, sturdy. well made nice and full looking. absolutely great for the price. would buy again no question!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
This is the second time I have used this product as set decoration for a play (2 very different plays), and it has worked well in both applications. I would use it again if I need a shimmer curtain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its longer than I expected, May 30, 2013
Carley (Orleans, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
It didn't last through the whole party but for the price it looked great and made the atmosphere party like!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Great price!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
I used these to decorate a dance floor in my house. They hung from the ceiling. I bought about 7 of them. They are good enough quality to sustain the evening and provide a fun and dramatic effect. However, you wont feel bad ripping them off your ceiling/door and tossing them after the party. I coupled them with the laser lighting and fog. Very impressive and fun. They're also great for doorways, but you'll have to trim the bottoms to keep people from stepping on them as they're walking through. I'll order these for all of my parties from now on.

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is not wide enough, May 27, 2013
This review is from: Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc) (Toy)
It is really long but not very wide! It didn't cover our entrance foyer doorway! It was still cute and the girls loved walking through it at the birthday party!

Metallic Silver Foil Fringe Curtains (1 pc)
$8.00 $5.32